PDA

View Full Version : Images in signatures?

zombie67
10-24-10, 09:43 PM
How do you do it? "...." doesn't work.

DrPop
10-24-10, 09:54 PM
OK, we will look into that too! Thanks, and keep finding everything like that - we've only got a short time to iron out all the kinks. :P

Mr. Hankey
10-24-10, 10:31 PM
How do you do it? "...." doesn't work.

Try it again, it should be an option now.

zombie67
10-24-10, 10:38 PM
Try it again, it should be an option now.

Sorta. There is a very small limit. Also, you have to use a funky upload field. I would rather be able to format it all manually. I see this at the bottom of the page:

Allow Basic BB Code
Yes
Allow Color BB Code
Yes
Allow Size BB Code
Yes
Allow Font BB Code
Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code
Yes
Allow List BB Code
Yes
Allow Link BB Code
Yes
Allow HTML
No
Allow Image BB Code
No <-----Can this be changed to yes?
Allow Code BB Code
Yes
Allow PHP BB Code
Yes
Allow HTML BB Code
Yes
Allow Quote BB Code
Yes
Allow Smilies
Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature
Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature
Yes

Mr. Hankey
10-24-10, 10:41 PM
Allow Image BB Code
No <-----Can this be changed to yes?

Try it now....

zombie67
10-24-10, 10:53 PM
Try it now....

Ding! Thanks!

DrPop
10-24-10, 11:09 PM
Beautiful! :D
After I replied, I realized I didn't have access to change it, sorry. But Mr. Hankey is da man and Johnny on the spot with the fix! :cool:

c303a
10-27-10, 01:25 PM
Being the computer illiterate that I am, how do I get my stats into this site. I know that I got them into the other but I just don't remember how. Thanks.

KaoticEvil[SETI.USA]
10-27-10, 02:08 PM
Being the computer illiterate that I am, how do I get my stats into this site. I know that I got them into the other but I just don't remember how. Thanks.

You mean the image like I have in my sig that's got all my stats in it? Go to http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid&cpid=<your CPID here> and at the bottom of the "Summary" section there will be a link called "Combined Signature (random theme)". Just add that URL inside an [IMG] tag in your sig, and there ya go! :)

If you don't have your CPID handy (most of us don't!) you can get it off any project page that you crunch for. Just look for your Cross-Project Identifier :)

EDIT: Did some legwork for you, and assuming this is you, try HERE (http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid&cpid=b62b15d4995841d3e5a06fb3d0b61d32)

c303a
10-27-10, 02:19 PM
I knew there was an easy way to do it. I just couldn't remember how. Thanks loads.

c303a
10-27-10, 02:32 PM
Doesn't look like that wants to work. I add the link but it gives me 2 links instead of 1 and it just puts the url into the sig area.

KaoticEvil[SETI.USA]
10-27-10, 03:33 PM
I was about to reply to your last post, but it looks like you got it ;) Glad I could help!

c303a
10-27-10, 06:11 PM
Like I said, computer illiterate. Don't know the difference between "img and url". At least I figured it out and also how to change the styles and size. Thanks again.:o:confused: