PDA

View Full Version : Sea Shell or Bass Clef???

Fire$torm
05-31-11, 04:38 PM
Not your average case. Lian Li's PC-U6 Cowry. (http://www.techpowerup.com/145546/Lian-Li-Introduces-Special-Edition-PC-U6-Cowry-Mid-Tower-Chassis.html)

joker
05-31-11, 04:59 PM
Im pretty sure that all the other guys at the LAN parties would laugh at me if I had one of those.

Crazybob's Son
05-31-11, 06:25 PM
Im pretty sure that all the other guys at the LAN parties would laugh at me if I had one of those.

Yeah, although it would fit in a backpack along with an LCD monitor, be lightweight design, whereas everyone else would be lugging their systems in piece by piece.

Tangent: We had a LAN party in my friend's garage once and we had to shut the door because the one guy's Neon's were attracting moths and he didn't want one to get sucked into his cooling fans.

Mike029
05-31-11, 06:36 PM
Kinda puts the Ug in Ugly.:-$

valyn42
05-31-11, 07:27 PM
Agree w/ Mike029. Ugly.

YoDude9999
05-31-11, 10:23 PM
Hey, com'on guys, think outside the box. I bet when that sucker gets humming, it puts out a sweet note! Likely unattractive for women, but I'm sure the French will indulge in it.

Yo-

Dandasarge
06-01-11, 09:58 AM
Hey, com'on guys, think outside the box. I bet when that sucker gets humming, it puts out a sweet note! Likely unattractive for women, but I'm sure the French will indulge in it.

Yo-

Some People think anything different is bad. There are also people like me that look for the different. I'm not sure if it is good or bad but its "neet". I see some girls with an overpaid Daddy buying some of those up. Sure daddy you can put all those video cards in my computer you just have to buy "this" case to put them in. In no way saying anyone in the team :)

There was once a guy named "Dan Sargent" no not me another guy with the same name. I found him online a few years ago when I was trying to get a domain. It seems his website is gone but he made handmade case's that really were works of art. Was pretty inspiring, Sad I can't share it. Always made me want to build some but you can't have two guys named the same making the same thing.

Fire$torm
06-01-11, 01:41 PM
Some People think anything different is bad. There are also people like me that look for the different. I'm not sure if it is good or bad but its "neet". I see some girls with an overpaid Daddy buying some of those up. Sure daddy you can put all those video cards in my computer you just have to buy "this" case to put them in. In no way saying anyone in the team :)

There was once a guy named "Dan Sargent" no not me another guy with the same name. I found him online a few years ago when I was trying to get a domain. It seems his website is gone but he made handmade case's that really were works of art. Was pretty inspiring, Sad I can't share it. Always made me want to build some but you can't have two guys named the same making the same thing.

Sure you can. In Chicago there are quite a few businesses with the same name like Gino's Pizza. One is Gino's East and the other is Gino's West. (These two are really owned by the same people but it was the first example that came to mind.....).

Dandasarge
06-01-11, 04:13 PM
Sure you can. In Chicago there are quite a few businesses with the same name like Gino's Pizza. One is Gino's East and the other is Gino's West. (These two are really owned by the same people but it was the first example that came to mind.....).

I don't think that's what I meant,

More like a guy names Salvador Doli, making surreal paintings and calling them Salvador Doli paintings. It would be honest but it would be a little misleading. Not that it would be my intent, but two guys with the same name making the same type computer cases would be hard to distinguish.