PDA

View Full Version : Peer Certificate/CA Certificates ?

STE\/E
11-29-12, 03:05 PM
I keep getting a certificate message on 2 Box's when contacting the WCG Project & it won't give me any work.

Message is: Scheduler request failed: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates

Rattledagger
11-29-12, 04:01 PM
I keep getting a certificate message on 2 Box's when contacting the WCG Project & it won't give me any work.

Message is: Scheduler request failed: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates
1st. thing to check for this error with WCG is, verify your date on the computer is correctly set.

STE\/E
11-29-12, 04:34 PM
Okay & thanks, never thought about the time being off. That fixed the 1 Box & it got NVIDIA Work from WCG, the other Box the Times okay on. It gets a stupid Message that it's used up it's 1 Wu Per Day Quota ... D'oh

Rattledagger
11-29-12, 04:55 PM
the other Box the Times okay on. It gets a stupid Message that it's used up it's 1 Wu Per Day Quota ... D'oh
WCG starts very low with the quota, but as long as you're reporting error-free results the quota should increase fairly fast.

Just like for Poem, with a fast GPU it's important to use app_info.xml at WCG.

STE\/E
11-29-12, 05:03 PM
Just like for Poem, with a fast GPU it's important to use app_info.xml at WCG.

Not using one right now, I get tired of running around putting in & taking out app files all the time, 1 at a time is good right now ...