PDA

View Full Version : Subproject GO Fight Against Malaria is Ending Soon

grathomp
05-23-13, 11:35 AM
I'm pushing to get a better badge on Human Proteome Folding Phase 2 right now and won't have time to get a better one on GO Fight Against Malaria too. GO Fight Against Malaria will finish ~ June 6th. You have two weeks if you want a better badge on this project, and Human Proteome Folding will end ~ June 11th.

Al
05-23-13, 01:10 PM
Did they shorten the estimated completion date? I don't remember it being that close a couple of weeks ago. Hmmm...that does throw a wrench in my plans.

Bikermatt
05-23-13, 01:26 PM
Did they shorten the estimated completion date? I don't remember it being that close a couple of weeks ago. Hmmm...that does throw a wrench in my plans.

Oh crap, same here I still need 2000 hours at human proteome folding plus 4500 on this one.

grathomp
05-23-13, 02:27 PM

Yeah, a few days it was estimated to complete in >50 days.

Al
05-23-13, 02:31 PM
Oh crap, same here I still need 2000 hours at human proteome folding plus 4500 on this one.

I managed to get my 5000 hrs at HPF, but the Sapphire is probably out. I'll probably settle for Emerald tomorrow. I have no hours on Malaria, so I guess I'll have to focus there.

Fire$torm
05-23-13, 02:33 PM
On a side note, I'm wondering if IBM is interested in continuing to support DC projects? Is there anything in the pipe for future IBM projects?

nanoprobe
05-23-13, 03:13 PM
On a side note, I'm wondering if IBM is interested in continuing to support DC projects? Is there anything in the pipe for future IBM projects?

As a rule they don't annouce what's coming. You only find out when beta tasks start showing up if your preferences are set to receive them.

STE\/E
05-24-13, 05:34 AM
I already have the Highest Badge @ WCG & 5000 Hr's towards the WUProp Badge that's possible for all sub-projects that still are sending work except for BETA. Looks to me like they need to come up with more sub-projects or people might start wandering off for lack of interest with the few sub-projects left @ WCG ... IMO

nanoprobe
05-24-13, 09:26 AM
I already have the Highest Badge @ WCG & 5000 Hr's towards the WUProp Badge that's possible for all sub-projects that still are sending work except for BETA. Looks to me like they need to come up with more sub-projects or people might start wandering off for lack of interest with the few sub-projects left @ WCG ... IMO

100% agree. I only run CEP2 there now and only on 1 machine.

Bikermatt
05-24-13, 10:21 AM

The HCC folks hinted that they were working on getting another project started but gave no estimate on a time frame. I need about 12000 more hours on various sub-projects for wuprop and then I will be done also.

artemis8
06-10-13, 02:20 PM
Is it done? I am not getting any more wus.