PDA

View Full Version : hardware sub-forum suggestion

zombie67
06-17-13, 07:56 PM
It seems odd to me that we put the buying and selling of stuff under the Technical sub-forum. I think maybe it should be split. Leave technical HW discussion where it is, and split off the buying/selling/trading of stuff to a different sub-forum. Maybe the General sub-forum?

Fire$torm
06-17-13, 10:02 PM
It seems odd to me that we put the buying and selling of stuff under the Technical sub-forum. I think maybe it should be split. Leave technical HW discussion where it is, and split off the buying/selling/trading of stuff to a different sub-forum. Maybe the General sub-forum?

That is doable. Only question I have, public or private forum...???

zombie67
06-17-13, 11:47 PM
That is doable. Only question I have, public or private forum...???

No reason to make either private, is there? The current combined sub-forum is public anyway.

Fire$torm
06-18-13, 12:39 PM
No reason to make either private, is there? The current combined sub-forum is public anyway.

Just trying to be the friendly neighborhood admin....... :P

Any other opinions on Z's suggestion? Anyone...?

DrPop
06-18-13, 01:43 PM
I like his idea. Could we just have two hardware forums next to each other? One called "Hardware tech discussion" or something of that nature, and then another one above or below it called "Hardware for sale / deals" or something like that?

DrBackJack
06-18-13, 06:24 PM
Yeah that sounds good what both DrPop and Zombie suggested.

Slicker
06-18-13, 10:07 PM
Yeah that sounds good what both DrPop and Zombie suggested.

I second that motion.

Fire$torm
06-19-13, 04:10 AM
Okie Dokie!

I'll work on it tomorrow as it's after 4 am atm... :P

Fire$torm
06-19-13, 04:26 PM
Okay, original forum title edited and new discussion forum created. I've gone through about 7 pages of threads and moved discussion ones. Still have many pages to go before I sleep......

DrPop
06-20-13, 03:38 AM
Okay, original forum title edited and new discussion forum created. I've gone through about 7 pages of threads and moved discussion ones. Still have many pages to go before I sleep......

Thanks, it looks good! :-bd

zombie67
06-20-13, 11:08 AM
Thanks!