PDA

View Full Version : Password Change ?

STE\/E
08-03-14, 06:17 AM
It appears my Password has been some how changed at every Project. I 1'st noticed it last night when I tried to log in at PrimeGrid & it told me my Password was Incorrect. So I tried a few other Projects & got the same thing, so now I'll have to go to every Active Project & see if it's been changed, if it has I'll have to ask for a reset email from the Project to get into my account again ... :/

Maxwell
08-03-14, 11:19 AM
This happened to me on Climate Prediction, but my email address I use for BOINC no longer works. So I literally can't get into my account and crunch for it...

Sorry to hear about this for you! It really sucks...

STE\/E
08-03-14, 01:30 PM
Upon further review some Projects the Password Changed & some it didn't, don't really understand why it did at the Projects it did change. As long as something more Sinister isn't going on I can change the Password back to what it was, it's just a hassle though ...

Fire$torm
08-04-14, 07:35 PM
Upon further review some Projects the Password Changed & some it didn't, don't really understand why it did at the Projects it did change. As long as something more Sinister isn't going on I can change the Password back to what it was, it's just a hassle though ...

I'd suggest giving all your project accounts a new password(s).

John P. Myers
08-04-14, 10:52 PM
I'd suggest giving all your project accounts a new password(s).

Agreed

STE\/E
08-06-14, 05:51 AM
I wasn't going to change it but did this morning on 15 Projects, All the Major one's I've run & that account for 99% of the Credit's that I have, the only Major one that I didn't change yet was/is Collatz which was down at the moment ...