PDA

View Full Version : Wu's won't Report ???

STE\/E
02-18-15, 02:49 PM
Anybody here having trouble Reporting their Wu's to WCG, I have over 1000 Outsmart Ebola Together Wu's over the last few Day's that won't Report. I keep getting a Server error: feeder not running message, every one of my Box's gives me the same message. I rebooted a couple of them & still had the same problem. I also Reset my Router & Modem but still same Problem ... Thanks

STE\/E
02-18-15, 04:48 PM
Problem solved for me anyway, somebody at the Project restarted something & mine started to Report again ... :)

Maxwell
02-18-15, 04:52 PM
Problem solved for me anyway, somebody at the Project restarted something & mine started to Report again ... :)
Glad it's working again! Not only am I not running this project right now, I couldn't even find the server status page to look. But good to see you're able to upload.

FourOh
02-18-15, 04:59 PM
Glad it's working again! Not only am I not running this project right now, I couldn't even find the server status page to look. But good to see you're able to upload.

As far as I know, WCG doesn't have a Server Status page like typical BOINC projects. Not sure what they're hiding... but they do have this "dashboard" page that is updated every couple days: http://s137.photobucket.com/user/Sekerob/media/Daily/WCGYearsPi1Project.png.html

I've had some issues with Ebola lately :p but everything seems to be running ok now.

Al
02-18-15, 09:37 PM
Where is the dashboard located?