PDA

View Full Version : WuProp

Bryan
03-15-15, 11:42 PM
You may have noticed that the "pending hours" column is now at zero. There is a new version of the app and now ALL hours are counted when a WU is uploaded and reported. So even partially completed WU are counted in your hours.

Ron Shurtz
03-15-15, 11:49 PM
Cool.
I was wondering what was going on.

zombie67
03-16-15, 08:31 AM
Odd. Won't that over count? If a task is at 1 hour when wuprop uploads, and then completes at two hours during the second wuprop task. That would be 1+2=3 hours for a two hour task.

Bryan
03-16-15, 09:27 AM
Odd. Won't that over count? If a task is at 1 hour when wuprop uploads, and then completes at two hours during the second wuprop task. That would be 1+2=3 hours for a two hour task.

I don't think so Z. Before it kept track of each WU and when it was uploaded (either finished or aborted) it would add the time to the total. I think now they are just binning the subproject time and as WU are crunched time is added to the proper bin. Nothing special happens when a WU gets uploaded. The new way is actually an easier method since you don't have to keep track of each WU and carry it over between WuProp 6 hour windows. Now WuProp works purely on a 6 hour window with no carryover.

shiva
03-16-15, 10:36 AM
well it was nice to see some projects with 1,000's of hours of credit finally get counted.

FourOh
03-16-15, 11:12 AM
It would be great if they replaced the "Pending Hours" column with a "Today's Hours" column. Oh well, good thing we have Free-DC to get those stats.

I'd like to see a "Combined Projects" line at the top of the Free-DC WUProp User Stats page project list. That way you could see total hours earned Today and Yesterday at a glance. Bok? Please?

Maxwell
03-16-15, 12:21 PM
It would be great if they replaced the "Pending Hours" column with a "Today's Hours" column. Oh well, good thing we have Free-DC to get those stats.

I'd like to see a "Combined Projects" line at the top of the Free-DC WUProp User Stats page project list. That way you could see total hours earned Today and Yesterday at a glance. Bok? Please?
Here you go (http://stats6.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=user&proj=wup&name=6662).

Bok
03-16-15, 12:25 PM
Here you go (http://stats6.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=user&proj=wup&name=6662).

yup, or a simpler url http://stats6.free-dc.org/user/wup/6662 as I'm moving towards that instead.

FourOh
03-16-15, 12:30 PM
Nice Maxwell! I forgot about the stats6 page :p

Thanks Bok!

STE\/E
03-17-15, 03:05 PM
You may have noticed that the "pending hours" column is now at zero. There is a new version of the app and now ALL hours are counted when a WU is uploaded and reported. So even partially completed WU are counted in your hours.

Are you sure about that Bryan, I thought just the Reported Hr's were Counted ... ???

FourOh
03-17-15, 04:46 PM
The "Pending" column is now "Last Day" hours. I'd say that's a major improvement! :-bd

Bryan
03-17-15, 04:59 PM
That's great ... I posted and PM'd Seb asking him for that feature :D It makes it easy to spot when projects start issuing work after being dormant.

FourOh
03-19-15, 04:11 PM
WUProp is down... kind of a bummer when you're working on hours goals :((

Maxwell
03-19-15, 04:21 PM
WUProp is down... kind of a bummer when you're working on hours goals :((
I'm just guessing it's Mumps' fault. He's usually the one who breaks projects... =))