Thread: Climateprediction: “Loading the dice: climate change and extreme weather in Ireland,

Diamond Member

Climateprediction: “Loading the dice: climate change and extreme weather in Ireland,

Monday 27th February, 18.30-20.00* |* Room 1.07* |* Western Gateway Building* |* Western Road, UCC, Cork * |* Tickets free | Eventbrite   Professor Allen will explore the role of human influence on climate in recent extreme weather events. The talk will present findings from recent analysis of storms in Ireland and UK to show […]

More...

Administrator

Re: Climateprediction: “Loading the dice: climate change and extreme weather in Irela

Yup... that's what I think of Global Warming... loaded dice.

I get it though they want their funding so they're willing to massage the numbers. As the movie, The Right Stuff said, "No Bucks... No Buck Rogers".
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Gold Member

Re: Climateprediction: “Loading the dice: climate change and extreme weather in Irela

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    Monday 27th February, 18.30-20.00* |* Room 1.07* |* Western Gateway Building* |* Western Road, UCC, Cork * |* Tickets free | Eventbrite * Professor Allen will explore the role of human influence on climate in recent extreme weather events. The talk will present findings from recent analysis of storms in Ireland and UK to show […]

More...
    I think there might be a lot of fake news in here.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]