Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All GPUs belong to collatz

Silver Member

@ Fogle.....

What's going on is that the MW team has completely lost control over their own project and no one seems to care. They won't fix the problems, the servers are sporadic at best and they simply just don't have their $hit together anymore, if they really ever did.

I love the idea of their project, but I can't stand doing work for a project that is as inconsistent as they have been lately and it looks as though the situation is only getting worse.

If they ever get their act together, I'll go back to them, but I still won't trust them to keep things running smoothly for more than 2 weeks at a time. There's always some headache going on with those guys.

Yo-

JerWA

Re: All GPUs belong to collatz

The inconclusive results just mean it's being sent again. Go look at the task, you'll see that your results hit, someone else has failed or errored, and now it's being sent a 3rd time. At least that's how all my inconclusive look. You may also notice that if you click "Pending" it shows the inconclusive, so even the project considers them still "live."

In fact, now most of mine are only showing my result, and waiting on the 2nd person to validate.

I agree that their history is too short, so it's not easy to watch what's happening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123