Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Figured this belonged here!

Platinum Member

Re: Figured this belonged here!

Updating service packs and net framework now. What a pain!

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Gold Member

Don't forget your anti spyware programs!

Past Administrator

OK, I'm confused (Which isn't hard to achieve), what OS do you have that requires 3 disks?

For anyone interested, if you run Windows XP you can use nlite to slipstream (add files to an install disk) M$ Service Packs, M$ Updates and hardware drivers. With nlite you can also setup an install disk with all the info to create a hands free installer. Info you can add includes Software Key, user accounts, theme packs, etc. You can also pre-configure language, Network settings, preferred theme and other stuff that I cannot remember. The best part of nLite is that you can Remove M$ files, apps and services from the install disk which can vastly shorten install time.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

I am going to take a wild guess and say Vista.

Platinum Member

Actually this machine was an XP media center. 3 DVD back-up. I have a borrowed uhum copy of Corp XP which is really nice, but DVD rom wouldn't read it, so I had to go back to the original from 2006. Good news is back crunch'n MW, AQUA and WuProp. Now to try to get my files back. Oh and this came with a already installed copy of Norton, but it's outdated. Going to have to go to Crapcast and get their free Norton.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
    Actually this machine was an XP media center. 3 DVD back-up. I have a borrowed uhum copy of Corp XP which is really nice, but DVD rom wouldn't read it, so I had to go back to the original from 2006. Good news is back crunch'n MW, AQUA and WuProp. Now to try to get my files back. Oh and this came with a already installed copy of Norton, but it's outdated. Going to have to go to Crapcast and get their free Norton.
    Good to hear.

FYI: If you ever need to install any version of XP from a USB stick use WinSetup-1-0-beta7. The reason one needs to use this utility is because the XP installer resets all USB ports about half way through the install process. So the installer cannot access the stick anymore and so aborts the install.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Cruncher Pete

In another forum the Duke said something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Buckingham View Post
    Not my fault they call it Acqua. If they call it beer, wisky or wine would have a wider public. If I made a project would call it SEX@HOME and everyone would want to do it. Someone could do one after called SEXNOT@HOME.

Sexy Duke
    I figured my addition belonged here:

A Dog Called Sex.

Usually anyone who has a dog call him something like Rover, Spot or Sex. I called mine "Sex".

Well, Sex can be a very embarrassing name, as one will see. Please, let me share some adventures with you!

One day I took Sex for a walk and he ran away from me. I spent hours looking for that dog. A policeman came along and asked me what I was doing in an alley at 4am in the morning. I said "I'm looking for Sex". My case comes up for hearing next week.

One day I went to the Town Hall to get a dog license for Sex. The Clerk asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted a license for Sex. He said he would like to have one too. When I said, "but this is a do" he said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said. "you don't understand, I have had Sex since I was two year sold. He replied, "you must have been a strong boy."

When I decided to get married I told the Minister that I wanted to have Sex at the Wedding, he told me to wait after the ceremony. I said, "but Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole lifestyle revolves around Sex". He said he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone coming to the wedding would enjoy having Sex there. The next day we were married by a Justice of the Peace. My whole family is barred from that church.

My wife and I took the dog along with us on our Honeymoon. When I checked into the Motel I told the Clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and I and a special room for Sex. The Clerk said that every room was for Sex. Then I said "you don't understand, Sex keeps me awake at night". The Clerk said "me too".

When my wife and I separated we went to Court to fight for custody of the dog. I said "your Honor, I had Sex before I was married", "me too" said the judge. When I told him that after I was married Sex had left me, he said "me too".

Well now I have been thrown in Jail, been married, divorced and had more damn troubles with that dog than I ever gambled for. Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the Psychiatrist she asked "What seems to be the trouble"? I replied "well Sex has died and left my life, and its so lonely". The Doctor looked at me and said "Mister you and I both know that Sex isn't mans best friend, so get yourself a dog...

Gold Member

I will never have sex again!!

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruncher Pete View Post
    I figured my addition belonged here:

A Dog Called Sex.
    I love that...

Diamond Member

I see no one wants to crunch sex@home or sexnot@home fine I will ask my mother if I can crunch it alone...

Duke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast