Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Dual

KaoticEvil[SETI.USA]

Re: The Dual

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    My brain doesn't get enough oxygen
    Either that or you're constantly awestruck by the natural beauty of the area you live in.. The Rockies up there are absolutely breathtaking..

Past Administrator

Just checking back in here . . . Joker are you out there buddy? It was a stacked deck, I'm afraid. You fought well - congrats for that. We just had the ATOMIC (Bryan 5850/5870/5970) BOMB over here!

I will do a photo blog of building the Beerinator for everyone like you asked when I get the chance. I did actually take photos of everything as it was happening. I hope this goes down as a fun memory for everyone.

Also, Bryan is right, I apologize for not adding that part of the plan to my explanation post. He told us all at the very beginning it would only be fair if he crunched the same amount for Joker when it was all done, until Joker got his lead back. (We were thinking it might get to the point were I was at like 2Mil+ / day with Bryan's help, and that wouldn't be so nice!)
    However, with Bryan's help we hit a daily score of 1.2Mil and took today's top slot at DNETC for SETI.USA! I have a feeling that will be the best daily score posted by "DrPop" for quite some time. SETI.USA's RAC actually jumped up today too!

Have a great night all, we'll see you tomorrow!

Gold Member

You guys are just plain mean! Next time I think that something is a conspiracy, I will probably be right! I guess I can cancel that order for those 2 5870 now.

Past Administrator

Does this mean we're still on speaking terms?!

Gold Member

Does this mean we're still on speaking terms?!
    Of coarse! Just alot less on the days that football is on.

Gold Member

For the record, I have no bad feelings about the joke that was played on me (the PMs I am getting make me think that you guys think I am angry, I am not.). I feel no need to get any credits "back" from anyone. The fact that all these credits are going to the team puts a big smile on my face. That was/is the point of this dual. More credits for the team! I dont care if anyone "beats" me, the fact that people are putting more effort to the team is the most important part. I dont have the money to go any farther with my crunching (at this time), but I challenge everyone in the team to match me and DrPop (or more)!

Wait a minute, I am stupid................match Bryan!!!
    Last edited by joker; 11-03-10 at 01:50 AM.

Past Administrator

@Joker: Now you know why we wanted to move the thread over here for posterity!

Gold Member

Oh, I will remember this!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567