+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello again.

Re: Hello again.

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    I just want to see her in a bikini!!! (or less)
    Didn't know you are so modest.

Cruncher Pete

Welcome Mad Matt - again!

Most of you would know Matt as a Friend of S.USA who have been contributing to this team for some time. I just noted that the other day Matt changed all his projects over to us making him a full member of S.USA. Well done Matt and welcome to the dark side...

Keep on crunching and may the force be with you.

Silver Member

Re: Welcome Mad Matt - again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruncher Pete View Post
    Most of you would know Matt as a Friend of S.USA who have been contributing to this team for some time. I just noted that the other day Matt changed all his projects over to us making him a full member of S.USA. Well done Matt and welcome to the dark side...

Keep on crunching and may the force be with you.
    OMG, We're on the DARK SIDE??!!......Where's my Shrek doll, all my Disney movies, "My Little Pony books", Black Beauty, where are you? Oh NO! Oh NO! Princess Leah, save us all!
    Yo-

Platinum Member

Made my job in the new member welcomes much harder, but I like that kind of work! Welcome aboard Matt!

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Past Administrator

Yeah, I was checking Free-DC this morning because I dropped a notch and discovered he was the reason. So no complaints here. Welcome aboard Matt and thanks for the help.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Cruncher Pete

Quote Originally Posted by YoDude9999 View Post
    OMG, We're on the DARK SIDE??!!......Where's my Shrek doll, all my Disney movies, "My Little Pony books", Black Beauty, where are you? Oh NO! Oh NO! Princess Leah, save us all!
    I have no idea what you are eluding here YO. All I want to do here is welcome a new member. As to the dark side, You might check previous posts and many have referred to this site as the dark side before me. From the realistic point of view please note that I am located in Australia for the time being and as such I am deemed to be "Down Under". Yet, I am 10 hours ahead of UTC, or GMT if you prefer and when I post my messages to you, there is a difference of about 18 hours between us. Which means that If get to test the new world before you and if it is not agreeable I will let you know before you get there....Of course that means that you are on the Dark Side when I am on the Sunny Side....

P.S. Please Do NOT Hurt me, I am fragile...

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruncher Pete View Post
    I have no idea what you are eluding here YO. All I want to do here is welcome a new member. As to the dark side, You might check previous posts and many have referred to this site as the dark side before me. From the realistic point of view please note that I am located in Australia for the time being and as such I am deemed to be "Down Under". Yet, I am 10 hours ahead of UTC, or GMT if you prefer and when I post my messages to you, there is a difference of about 18 hours between us. Which means that If get to test the new world before you and if it is not agreeable I will let you know before you get there....Of course that means that you are on the Dark Side when I am on the Sunny Side....

P.S. Please Do NOT Hurt me, I am fragile...
    There have been a bunch of Star Wars "Dark Side" jokes on the boards of late. All I think Yo meant was "welcome to the team" in a nerdy language. And I will happily second the welcome, and the fact that I'm a nerd. Nothing mean or inappropriate was intended...

Silver Member

@ CP.....

My comment was simply in reference to Star Wars, nothing more.

I always welcome new comers even if only referenced as, "The New Guy", no ill intentions are expressed or implied.
    You being, "Down Under" does in fact put you on the opposite side of the planet, and we are all located on the dark side at midnight (except for abstract places like Alaska during certain times of the year) so we all get a turn at it!

I do appreciate the fact that you can test the waters 10 hours before some of the rest of us, so keep up the good work. Your input is valuable to us all.

Crunch on my friend!
    Yo-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12