Page 103 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1447

Thread: Individual Milestones 6: New Site, New Thread

krackedpress

Re: Individual Milestones 6: New Site, New Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Not sure what you mean by it not being a proper url? And it generates a .png not a jpg.
    When I click on the "Insert Image" icon, then add the URL for an image that ends with ".jpeg", an error message pops up with a not-proper/not-valid URL. When I rename the image online to end with ".jpg", then the system will use it.

When I use the URL of "http://stats.free-dc.org/pgridtag.php?id=43364&theme=1" for my non-static PG project/credits list, I get the same not-valid URL message.

That image file works fine on my "www.lungstrom.com" page that shows it and the non-static "http://www.boincstats.com/signature/user_13245.gif" image for the total credits of each project I crunch.

PG -- - - - - -2,784,718 since July 11th, 2009
    FreeHal - - - - 743,598 since July 10th, 2009
    DNETC - - - - -334,064 since May 7th, 2010
    . . . .
    . . . .
    Primaboin - - -220,000 since April 6th, 2011

Found out about all of my projects [except Seti@home] after I joined the SETI.USA team in the first days of July 2009 and went from 14K to over 5 million credits since then, mostly using CPU-only crunching, since my slow GT220 GPU card died after a few months. I crunch 27 projects on and off, not including the sub-project list like PG's PPS Sieve and 321 LLR.

Advisor - Stateside Division

I think that's a bug with the vbulletin software actually, as it's validating that it's a jpg/png/gif and isn't smart enough to realize that it's a generated png.

Just type it manually instead {img}http://stats.free-dc.org/pgridtag.php?id=43364&theme=1{/img} - replacing the {} with []. Like I've done above. If you don't want to use one of the themes you don't have to specify the theme= part as it defaults to 1.

krackedpress

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post

I think that's a bug with the vbulletin software actually, as it's validating that it's a jpg/png/gif and isn't smart enough to realize that it's a generated png.

Just type it manually instead {img}http://stats.free-dc.org/pgridtag.php?id=43364&theme=1{/img} - replacing the {} with []. Like I've done above. If you don't want to use one of the themes you don't have to specify the theme= part as it defaults to 1.
    Thanks
    Now I know how to get the images at their original sizes, instead of what the icon does with them.

I have done a lot of WUs for PG over the past two years. Hopefully 321 Sieve will get some more work so I can get the 200K badge. Right now I have clicked on the "Focus project" listed, plus the other projects if there is no WUs available. That project seem to be the one for the next contest, so I will see how it runs - again. I only have 47K after running 8.5K WUs for PPS LLR, so I need another 53K to get the next badge color.

Ding Ding!

Passed the 25K MM on Ufluids & the 50K MM on AlmereGrid Test today.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob View Post
    Ding Ding!

Passed the 25K MM on Ufluids & the 50K MM on AlmereGrid Test today.
    A pair of rare MMs!
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Past Admin

300K on FreeHal...

It takes a while with that project...Itīs down often me thinks...
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28īth December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Platinum Member

7k in uFluids. Not ding worthy.

krackedpress

Quote Originally Posted by Beerdrinker View Post
    300K on FreeHal...

It takes a while with that project...Itīs down often me thinks...
    Your project list shows Moo!.
    I tried to run that but if always fails due to computational error and then sometimes it tells me I do not have the proper resources or system. I do not remember the exact wording for it though.

To me, though, the description of Moo! seems to be something like DNETC or some other project like that. But I could be wrong about that. So could you tell me what type of resources/system Moo! does need? Since your system[s] work, you should have the right one[s] for it.

I have an AMD quad running Ubuntu, and no GPU card.

Cruncher Pete

Ding! Ding!. I noticed that Steve* was after this, so I put everything on it as well two days ago. First to reach 100K in Correlizer. One + for me.... Now back to Primaboinca...

Advisor - Stateside Division

Quote Originally Posted by Cruncher Pete View Post
    Ding! Ding!. I noticed that Steve* was after this, so I put everything on it as well two days ago. First to reach 100K in Correlizer. One + for me.... Now back to Primaboinca...
    Nice one! These can't be taken away

Page 103 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast