Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Get your crunching done!

Gold Member

Re: Get your crunching done!

Any day above ground is a day you can crunch.

Diamond Member

Gold Member

Zombies need crunching too!

Silver Member

I wonder what the guy that said the world would end is saying now!!

All your base are belong to us!

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by aux9o View Post
    "I did my math wrong..."

Diamond Member

Me, I would say that couldnt be because everybody knows the world is going to end in 21 December 2012. The 22 December 2012 we will have a reunion to give a new date.

The world will end one day and probably we are not here to see. The main problem is to be ready for our world end in any date. That was the question never made and never answered, are you ready? Some would say we are never ready. No one knows when our world will finnish so we must try to be as ready as we can.

Even this Maia date that the Bible has and the Egipcians knew and the Oraclum of Merlin have said or that Nostradamus saw in the stars and all other things some one should know. Well it is not like that, the Maias were expecting a god called Quetzalcoatl (Kukulcán) to return to earth. For those who think some of our history misteries are connected with ETs well the best date for they to come is 21 December 2012. I dont believe that either but have a stronger possiblity than the end of the world. A big space ship getting out of the Ocean. Once the Maias said Quetzalcoatl (Kukulcán) had disappeared in the Ocean.

Duke specialized in aleatory stufs

Past Admin

October 21, 2011. He said his math was off. Predictable. I'm not a Bible expert but did Jesus say something like no man knows when the end will come?

This guy is a and a charlatan.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    October 21, 2011. He said his math was off. Predictable. I'm not a Bible expert but did Jesus say something like no man knows when the end will come?

This guy is a and a charlatan.
    Bingo!! By George, I think you've got it..........

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Diamond Member

Their way to sell books at any cost. And people buy them, some years ago was UFOs and other paranormal phenomenons. I dont know why you are so worried about that.

The Maia, Egipcian and Khemer cultures have some better true misteries. Did you know that the 3 big Piramids have exactly 120 degrees between them.
    Did you know that an African Tribe called Dogons new about a dark star no one could see without a very power Telescope.
    Those are misteries it worth while study. SETI studies the possibility of Intelegent life doesnt annouce a date to the discover.
    Predict the future is a very strange thing and I let that to prophets and to many religions Jesus was a prophet. Here goes something to think about from the Spanish genocide and destruction of a great civilization.

Maya codices
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Maya codices (singular codex) are folding books stemming from the pre-Columbian Maya civilization, written in Maya hieroglyphic script on Mesoamerican bark cloth, made from the inner bark of certain trees, the main being the wild fig tree or Amate (Ficus glabrata). Paper, generally known by the Nahuatl word amatl, was named by the Mayas huun. The folding books are the products of professional scribes working under the patronage of deities such as the Tonsured Maize God and the Howler Monkey Gods. The Maya developed their huun-paper around the 5th century, the same era that the Romans did, but their paper was more durable and a better writing surface than papyrus. The codices have been named for the cities where they eventually settled. The Dresden codex is generally considered the most important of the few that survive.
    Background
    There were many such books in existence at the time of the Spanish conquest of Yucatán in the 16th century, but they were destroyed in bulk by the Conquistadors and priests soon after. In particular, all those in Yucatán were ordered destroyed by Bishop Diego de Landa in July of 1562. Such codices were primary written records of Maya civilization, together with the many inscriptions on stone monuments and stelae that survived. However, their range of subject matter in all likelihood embraced more topics than those recorded in stone and buildings, and was more like what is found on painted ceramics (the so-called 'ceramic codex'). Alonso de Zorita wrote that in 1540 he saw numerous such books in the Guatemalan highlands that “...recorded their history for more than eight hundred years back, and that were interpreted for me by very ancient Indians.” (Zorita 1963, 271-2). Fr. Bartolomé de las Casas lamented that when found, such books were destroyed: "These books were seen by our clergy, and even I saw part of those that were burned by the monks, apparently because they thought might harm the Indians in matters concerning religion, since at that time they were at the beginning of their conversion." The last codices destroyed were those of Tayasal, Guatemala in 1697, the last city conquered in America. With their destruction, the opportunity for insight into some key areas of Maya life has been greatly diminished.
    There are only three codices whose authenticity is beyond doubt. These are:
    The Madrid Codex, also known as the Tro-Cortesianus Codex;
    The Dresden Codex also known as the Codex Dresdensis;
    The Paris Codex, also known as the Peresianus Codex.
    The authenticity of the so-called Grolier Codex, also known as the Grolier Fragment, is disputed.

You can now try join information about this Maia Codices in the Internet, your time will be much more well spent. And perhaps in the end you begin to love History. That worth while.

Duke

BlkJack-21

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    By requesting access in the "Team Only Forum", and then you are made a "Member" of SETI.USA. Let's consider this post the request though, so give me one sec. and you're in!
    Great to see you around, by the way!
    Interestingly I am no longer listed as a team member, yet I am active on several projects!

http://boincstats.com/stats/boinc_us...?pr=bo&id=2447

Complete BS since someone wrongfully decided to remove my access without checking!

Check it...active on MW, Pirates, Poem, FreeHal, eon, and a retired project dynaping.
    Last edited by Cruncher Pete; 10-03-11 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Seemed to be having a Quote problem here

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast