Thread: Go look up Reuben Gathright on Facebook... just uploaded photos of solar array.

Go look up Reuben Gathright on Facebook... just uploaded photos of solar array.

I just completed my new solar array extension.

Over 14ft of 6" concrete slab with massive galvanized wide flange 4"x13 steel beams.

All done by myself and now ready to add more solar panels.

Go check my Facebook account to see all the photos.
    Just another little goldfish... steamrollin the competition one project at a time!
    Staff Hardware Reviewer - BayReviews.com
    Top Reviewer - Computer Hardware - Epinions.com

Silver Member

Re: Go look up Reuben Gathright on Facebook... just uploaded photos of solar array.

Why not just add your link
    People do not grow old no matter how long we live. We never cease to stand like curious children before the great Mystery into which we

Past Administrator

Re: Go look up Reuben Gathright on Facebook... just uploaded photos of solar array.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandasarge View Post
    Why not just add your link
    I don't know too much about Facebook - I'm on there - but that's about it. Even if he posted his link, wouldn't you have to be signed in and his "friend" and all to see it on there? I thought that was how it works, but likely I'm way off on this Facebook stuff?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    I don't know too much about Facebook - I'm on there - but that's about it. Even if he posted his link, wouldn't you have to be signed in and his "friend" and all to see it on there? I thought that was how it works, but likely I'm way off on this Facebook stuff?
    That would depend on how his profile security is set up. You can make your profile private to where only your friends can see your profile as well as you can make only certain groups of friends see certain things. If his profile has none of the above then you can view his pictures no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob's Son View Post
    That would depend on how his profile security is set up. You can make your profile private to where only your friends can see your profile as well as you can make only certain groups of friends see certain things. If his profile has none of the above then you can view his pictures no problem.
    Sorry yall. Will try to get some photo links up here instead. My profile is public on Facebook and listed under my name.

Here are some photos of my solar array. I have built the racks by hand using large steel beams and heavy doses of concrete. Currently, I only use the power to keep an AMD 965 running on BOINC. Once more solar panels arrive, I will be able to put the power to more effective use.

Just another little goldfish... steamrollin the competition one project at a time!
    Staff Hardware Reviewer - BayReviews.com
    Top Reviewer - Computer Hardware - Epinions.com

Silver Member

I see you built them to hide under when the Hurricanes roll in I do suggest a sun tracking system will increase your return by 20-30%
    People do not grow old no matter how long we live. We never cease to stand like curious children before the great Mystery into which we