Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: New "Deals and Savings" Thread

Past Administrator

Re: New "Deals and Savings" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    Can we get like these little icons that appear under our names in the forum for being in the 1k club? like right next to the eagle icon? or maybe if only 1 icon is allowed on that row, then maybe create a single icon that is the eagle and the 1k icon combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmSti View Post
    Speaking of icons, can we use the seti.usa eagle icon for our project's. For instance, on the challenge's chat page, I come up with the bonic generic icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Good questions - let's see what F$ and I can come up with, and maybe BOK could help put them in the right place if it's something we can't figure out.
    I think it might be doable. Maybe create an Eagle head with a Gold ring around it? I can work on some ideas over the weekend.

@EmSti: Yes you can. But you would have to use your browser to save any graphic you see here on the forum. Then save it on your project account(s) or use a web host service like imageshack.us (Its free and much better then photobucket).

@Everyone: One of these weekends when I can coordinate with BOK, I want to setup a page or two on the forum for old and new team graphics/banners. Like the ones I use when posting challenge stats. It should be on the admin ToDo list. I'll add it if its not there.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Savings on computer cases and power supplies and memory and i5-2500k and fans and hard drives and other stuff here. You must be a subscriber to use the promo codes for instant savings on top of the sales prices and rebates.

Silver Member

Anyone looking for a cheap GTX 550 Ti this isn't a horrible deal. $79.99 after $30MIR and Promo Code: EMCYTZT1440

Link

Platinum Member

They already raised the prices to where it's now $99.99

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Gold Member

Reduced 7970 prices are beginning to show up on web sites. newegg.com has some down to $469, even the MSI lightning has been dropped in price (down $60). A few more dropped when I refreshed, so its still a drop in progess.

Need to watch for the games to be linked in also, it this is true:

http://widescreengamingforum.com/new...radeon-hd-7900

Past Administrator

If anyone is looking or in the market for a new case:
    Great deal on a sweetThermaltake Chaser MK-I Full Tower case, the same one I just got for Cheetah. Newegg now has it on 48 hour sale for $99 after MIR with Promo Code: EMCNENB52

You won't be disappointed with the build quality - fit and finish is excellent just like the HAF series - or size - while not quite as tall as my Thor V2, it looks perhaps better - less "severe" (depends on tastes, I suppose) and still has 8 expansion slots in the back. I like how you can control the fan speed/noise from a button on the top as well as the LED control. Just pick up a 200mm fan for the side, and it's got good airflow and is quiet to boot.

Gold Member

Sure wish I needed another case. That one looks better then my Black Shark. Glad you like the case. I just like Thermaltake products. They have always held up well for me. I am now running an old Thermaltake Big Water system on my I7 and even though it is 3 years old and has been sitting in a box for at least 2 yeasrs it is crankin' away.

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

Past Administrator

To honor this very special weekend, a Father's Day Q&A crib sheet!!

Been wanting an SSD?

Micro Center: OCZ Agility 3 60GB - $54.99 (Price before $10.00 MIR)

How about an "Ultra" ATX Case?

Newegg: Cooler Master Cosmos II - $299.99 w/Promo Code GLAN252, ends 6/30 + $9.99 S&H

And other Stuff?

Amazon: Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - Starting at $3.80 + $2.95 S&H

Micro Center: Falcon Dust Off XL 10oz. Duster with Bitterent 3-Pack - $14.99

Newegg:
    LITE-ON Black 12X Blu-ray Combo Drive [ihes112-04] - $49.99 w/ Free Shipping

Asus Black 12X Blu-ray Combo Drive [BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS] - $49.99 w/Promo Code EMCNDJH42, ends 6/18 & Free Shipping

Only E-BLAST INSIDER subscribers can use the Newegg promo codes below. So get your subscription today!!! (Top right of linked page)

Newegg 72 Hour Weekend Sale

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

[QUOTE=Fire$torm;42465]To honor this very special weekend, a Father's Day Q&A crib sheet!!

Been wanting an SSD?

Micro Center: OCZ Agility 3 60GB - $54.99 (Price before $10.00 MIR)

/QUOTE]

And if you want to go a little bigger here is the 120gb model for less then I paid on Newegg just a couple of weeks ago. Great little hard drive. http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0364780

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast