Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bro.david says hey...

Silver Member

Re: bro.david says hey...

Well....Maybe I won't cuss so much after all.

I will say it's great to have you with us. We always love to get new AND returning members! With that, I offer my personal, "Welcome Aboard" and hope that you'll stay here with us for some time to come.

At this point, I'll also offer my apologies in advance for posts that you my find, "unsavory" in content and/or language, but rest assured we are a fun bunch here and love to have a great time. Though some of us may seem demented in our own particular ways, we are basically harmless

Again, thank you for joining and if you should ever need a, "Dummy Plug", I have several available for a minimal cost
    Yo-

Welcome home Brother David.
    Great to see you on the boards posting again.

Gold Member

Though some of us may seem demented in our own particular ways, we are basically harmless
    We don't know who you are talking about..........

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    We don't know who you are talking about..........
    Someone called me?????????????????

angry_guy.preview-300x224.jpg

Past Admin

Welcome home Bro. David. Nice to read your wonderful comments on the team. Glad you chose to come back.

Gold Member

Glad to see you back Bro. David. Enjoy reading your posts. Of course you know you won't get any sympathy here either.

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

valyn42

Never met ya before, but am glad I have the chance here. Good to see ya

Quote Originally Posted by YoDude9999 View Post
    Well....Maybe I won't cuss so much after all.

I will say it's great to have you with us. We always love to get new AND returning members! With that, I offer my personal, "Welcome Aboard" and hope that you'll stay here with us for some time to come.

At this point, I'll also offer my apologies in advance for posts that you my find, "unsavory" in content and/or language, but rest assured we are a fun bunch here and love to have a great time. Though some of us may seem demented in our own particular ways, we are basically harmless

Again, thank you for joining and if you should ever need a, "Dummy Plug", I have several available for a minimal cost

better YoDude9999 than YoDude666! Ole' buddy, fret not thyself. At my age with a most "unsavory" youth and Army background and many years in Law office representing mental patients, there is nothing you can say or post that I have not heard and used to (*kinda "used to") do or say. I definitely do not fit nor want to fit the stereotype of a Baptist parson, believe me.

I actually looked into some of the "Christian Teams" Boards when considering re-crunching and I preferred the openness and diversity of a Team as ours. I even found one "Christian" Team which publishes their stated purpose is to process seti@home to prove there is no other life in the universe! How is that for objectivity?

No, you nor any Team member (or anyone else in my circle of acquaintances) need ever feel that they need to tread on eggshells around this preacher. I am not one to be offended. Now, my Lord may take a different view, but I am definitely not Him.

Be yourself. Of course if you see the need to improve yourself, by all means do so and if I can ever help in that (without dictating,) just ask my help.

You are new to me and I am sure I will get to know you and appreciate your thoughts and humor. One of my favorite pictures of an artist's conception of Jesus is he is throwing back his head and roaring with laughter. We all need that.

Platinum Member

You know, leave it to Jesus to ruin the whole "your mom's a slut" jokes...

Anyway, I'm glad you re-upped with us, David. I'm really liking the crew we have hanging around these parts nowadays...

Gold Member

For God so loved the crunchers that he gave his only be gotten computer, that who shallever will crunch for him will not parish but have everlasting credits............Yes, you will learn to hate me here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast