Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
The problem is as they state in this announcement that credit/wu will decrease BUT crunch time/wu will not. Sounds like a cave-in to "DA" and his Demigod mindset.[/Opinion]
What totally PI$$ES me off, is that, "supposedly" the projects can dish out whatever credit they want to. This was proven with Moo in the beginning of their project. They doled out very high credits in the beginning of the project and then made adjustments to it later as time progressed. Now, they are pretty much inline with Dnet as far as credit is concerned and because the projects are very similar, this make complete sense to me. Okay, that's all fine and dandy.

The thing is, PG sounds as though they are making this adjustment based on PPS Sieve WUs being converted to a different type of WU, or mathematical algorithm. Why didn't they convert (raise) the credit of the "other" calculations to match the credits given by the PPS Sieve project instead of reducing the credits to match something that gives less?

Every time we see credit, "adjustments", it's ALWAYS to a lower value then before and never an increase. Why is that? I believe F$ has made a correct statement, a "cave-in to DA"........grrrrrrrr [/Additional_Opinion]