Thread: Quake-Catcher: 'Citizen-seismologists' sought to host tiny earthquake sensors on thei

Diamond Member

Quake-Catcher: 'Citizen-seismologists' sought to host tiny earthquake sensors on thei

QCN is rolling out an effort to recruit San Francisco Bay Area volunteers for QCN, as noted in this Stanford press release.

More...

Silver Member

Re: Quake-Catcher: 'Citizen-seismologists' sought to host tiny earthquake sensors on

Tell you what! You GIVE me the sensor to do your bidding at NO cost and IF, the credits are good enough and comparable to other HIGH paying projects, I'll gladly do you bidding for endless hours at the expense of my electric bill. If, you're not willing to come to my terms, then find some one else that's willing to take on the extra expense.
    Yo-

Re: Quake-Catcher: 'Citizen-seismologists' sought to host tiny earthquake sensors on

Quote Originally Posted by YoDude9999 View Post
    Tell you what! You GIVE me the sensor to do your bidding at NO cost and IF, the credits are good enough and comparable to other HIGH paying projects, I'll gladly do you bidding for endless hours at the expense of my electric bill. If, you're not willing to come to my terms, then find some one else that's willing to take on the extra expense.

They have and they will. Why are you lashing out, the sensors are at cost. End result is it's no different than a donation and works alongside anything else you are crunching so there is NO extra electrical cost. Is it just points or do you try to help valid science? Why knock any of these projects, their efforts are all valid, if they don't fit your interests just leave them alone.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by YoDude9999 View Post
    Errr, hmmmmm.........

Yo, you do realize that posts to this RSS news feed from the project only show here? They (The project) cannot see our posts.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6