Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: about to hit the 5 Million mark - could use a better credit project though

Past Admin

Re: about to hit the 5 Million mark - could use a better credit project though

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    You should just run SETI@home!!
    I know you are not serious rigth now....
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28īth December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

krackedpress

Re: about to hit the 5 Million mark - could use a better credit project though

Quote Originally Posted by Beerdrinker View Post
    You could look into Primaboinca with a fixed credit of 200 per WU. Also Spinhenge has recently upped their credit to 200 per WU, but runtimes is a bit longer than PB from what I can tell.

(have been running them both in this last week)

On PB your quad should do around 8K per day...Spinhenge probably 6-7K

Crazybob has a AMD Quad 9500 running on PB with a RAC of 7K+..You could check his numbers:

http://www.primaboinca.com/show_host...hp?hostid=6591
    I have run PB before, but never got that much, if my memory serves me correctly.

No not know Spinhenge.

Here is my current graph on what projects I have run.
    http://www.boincstats.com/signature/user_13245.gif

Right now, I am running groups of projects that I have not run in a bit, so I can get some credits in them. I do not want to abandon them since the do not give the best credits. They still need running.

AND YES, I run SETI@Home once in a while as well.

----------

I just installed Spinhenge to my list.
    Seems that Aqua can run single WUs, since I have only one in the queue, just started a few minutes ago.

edit:
    Just to add to the info;
    The best I do with PB, according to the BOINCstats listing, is between 1,500 and 2,000 daily credits on my Quad.
    About 18,000 for PG
    Aqua has not been over 2,000 running solo for daily.

Actually Malaria Control states I have 1.59 credits [less than 2] for yesterday. How I got 1.59 credits I do not know. When I run it I can get 400 - 800 daily credits.

With all this playing around on running non PG projects, I may be at 5 million on August 2nd. I am currently at 4,952,755.64 credits, according to BOINCstats. If I ran PG, I could have it in 2 to 3 days, not 5 or 6 as it is now. Well, I am running some of the other projects so I can say I have supported them this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by krackedpress; 07-28-11 at 02:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12