Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Maxwell Spanker vs. Silver Hammer vs. Annihilatrix, pt. 2

Platinum Member

Maxwell Spanker vs. Silver Hammer vs. Annihilatrix, pt. 2

Ok. This is an update and continuation to the thread copied from the old boards.

Update on the taunters:
    -JPM: MIA. Presumed eaten by hordes of cannibals in Tennessee.
    -STM: Has Stockholm Syndrome for quiet machines; must not be left alone with USB ports.
    - Max: The epitome of awesomeness. The standard by which all people should be measured.

Update on the builds:
    Maxwell Spanker: ???
    Silver Hammer: AMD Phenom II x6 @ 3.2GHz; one 5970. One open PCIe 2.0 slot...
    Annihilatrix: "next year"

Winner = Silver Hammer

Past Administrator

Re: Maxwell Spanker vs. Silver Hammer vs. Annihilatrix, pt. 2

SNEAKY.......

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Ok. This is an update and continuation to the thread copied from the old boards.

Update on the taunters:
    -STM: Has Stockholm Syndrome for quiet machines; must not be left alone with USB ports.
    - Max: The epitome of awesomeness. The standard by which all people should be measured.

Update on the builds:

Winner = Silver Hammer
    I'd love to write some long-winded witty response but frankly I can't... I'm laughing too damn hard from reading your post.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg

Update on the taunters:

Update on the builds:

Winner = Silver Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell
    Ugh. I wish I had a baby to punch. Or STM. I'd punch him if it would let me fix this stupid machine...
    Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg
    What did I do?! This is about the whole "coal in the firebox" comment isn't it... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell
    Nope. You are just planning to build the Annihilatrix, and are therefore my mortal enemy.
    Perhaps your declaration as winner is a bit… premature to say the least; however, there is good news, they now have medication for that. (Please consult your Doctor.)

Those are bold words I find insolent; considering I am no mere mortal, you should be more wary of making such idle threats.

You cast JPM and his Maxwell Spanker aside thinking there will be no retaliation from him; spreading such lies as you have, claiming he has met his demise at the hands of Cannibals in Tennessee, perhaps you should cancel your subscription to the The Weekly World News and realize that Vampires would have been much more believable, even Zombies would have been better… but Cannibals?!?! I laugh at your lack of imagination and such backwards thinking.

And you thought I was gone for good, spreading such drivel, saying I was suffering from Stockholm Syndrome for no apparent reason; I can assure you that I have had no desire to dress up like Patty Hearst and join the SLA. Mere lies and outrageous claims are all you have and they will not save you.

I have merely been biding my time, planning methodically for the downfall of the Silver Hammer; you claim that we are now enemies once again since my return… then so be it.

The battle shall be a gallant one, claiming the true victor as I. It shall be as the battles of Great Villains’ and their Nemeses… Goliath & David, Professor Moriarty & Sherlock Holmes, Lex Luther & Superman, Dr. Evil and Austin Powers among many others; except this time, it is evil whom shall triumph because good is dumb.

I say, “Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war.”
    Last edited by STMahlberg; 11-09-10 at 05:44 PM.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Platinum Member

Oh STM. Your cute and frothy language just doesn't make up for the fact that the Annihilatrix is about as built as Reagan's Star Wars Missile Defense system. Plan in one hand, crap in the other, and see which one gets you a tangible product first...

Once my new toy comes, this machine should probably scare up some credits. It should be a 1M+/day machine when I turn it to Max Credit mode. So there's your bar...

Past Administrator

Oh STM. Your cute and frothy language just doesn't make up for the fact that the Annihilatrix is about as built as Reagan's Star Wars Missile Defense system. Plan in one hand, crap in the other, and see which one gets you a tangible product first...

Once my new toy comes, this machine should probably scare up some credits. It should be a 1M+/day machine when I turn it to Max Credit mode. So there's your bar...
    Gauntlets anyone?

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Gauntlets anyone?
    Heck no! I fear those! You are talking about the games........right?

Administrator

Cute?!?!?!

*STM removes his glove and slaps Maxwell across the face.*

Rapiers at dawn my good fellow!

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    Cute?!?!?!

*STM removes his glove and slaps Maxwell across the face.*

Rapiers at dawn my good fellow!
    Right. Leave it to you to come up with the least awesome way to invoke a battle.

[British Accent]"Lest ye apologize for thine trespasses, thou shalt be the recipient of a vigorous slapping after afternoon tea and crumpets."[/British Accent]

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Heck no! I fear those! You are talking about the games........right?
    Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast