Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SETI.USA Bash Brothers Group

Gold Member

Re: SETI.USA Bash Brothers Group

1) I'd like to join.

2) Can we call it something other than "Bash Brothers"? You don't want to go to the wrong Bash Brothers especially if you're at work.
    6r39 7r199

Past Administrator

Hahaha, well sure - we can change the name if everyone would like that. I had no idea that "Bash Brothers" had any kind of negative connotation.

I got the idea for the name from back in the days when Jose Canseco and Mark McGwire were the "Bash Brothers" for the A's...they drilled out homer after homer that year...some real slugging power.
    So I figured this was like the "SETI.USA Sluggers group"...

I'm up for a vote on the name if ya'll want. We should decide on a name before I make the logo, though!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Hahaha, well sure - we can change the name if everyone would like that. I had no idea that "Bash Brothers" had any kind of negative connotation.

I got the idea for the name from back in the days when Jose Canseco and Mark McGwire were the "Bash Brothers" for the A's...they drilled out homer after homer that year...some real slugging power.

I'm up for a vote on the name if ya'll want. We should decide on a name before I make the logo, though!
    I guess I just need to get my mind out of the gutter. I was in St. Louis and a Cardinals fan when MM hit 70 in a season and I do remember them talking about that.

How about SETI.USA Piranha? Essentially, that's what we would be doing. Swarming to crunch one victim.
    6r39 7r199

Gold Member

I'll stick with Bash Brothers.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post

I like the SETI.USA Sluggers myself.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Gold Member

Im going to be confrontational here but the guy who starts the group should be able to name it as he see's fit. Had you started your own group, you could name it. Just my 2 cents.

thepossum1

Suppose my POS is in Name makes no nevermind to me, all suggested have good points.

heheh not baseball fan, so Bash Bros. was lost on me--I just liked it because we're gonna bash everyone in our way. And ditto for Sluggers--bash 'em with our Louisville Sluggers Swing batta, batta, batta

Piranhas is good--more voracious than goldfish in a sea of sharks, more more more

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Im going to be confrontational here but the guy who starts the group should be able to name it as he see's fit. Had you started your own group, you could name it. Just my 2 cents.
    Oh YEAH! Well I say the guy that started the group can name it whatever he wants! Oh, that was your point, too? Nevermind.
    6r39 7r199

Past Admin

Name don't matter to me. Group theme is whats important.

Past Administrator

I think it should be the "SETI.USA Teddy Bears" (a.k.a. "The Fuzzy Wuzzies")

The Mascot...

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast