Thread: Stats Hiccup

Past Administrator

Stats Hiccup

At about 2am today I checked my stats and noticed that my overall credit total was showing as my daily total. Both Free-DC and BOINCstats had the same anomaly. Although now BS is showing a proper daily total. All other stats data were unaffected.

Is anyone else seeing this? Any ideas?

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Diamond Member

Re: Stats Hiccup

FreeDC has caught Boincquite a very strange and common disease in crunchers world. Boincquite is know to usually confused all cruncher and make him writte a lot in their respective foruns. Can it be?

Advisor - Stateside Division

Fixing it now...I broke it yesterday unfortunately when I put in some code to create quick materialized view for an overall users country (as these were incorrect for those users being in multiple countries - for whatever reason..).

As I was only populating this materialized view once per day overnight, it caused an error in the countrydate rankings when a new user came in overall during the day, this then tickled down to cause an error ion the main routine calculating the overall data due to a NULL in the countrydate column.. Bah, and I thought I'd fixed it only to have introduced a second syntax error. Shouldn't be too long before it's fixed again though.

Bok

Past Administrator

Hahaha Duke. The Irish blood in me is slightly offended So I must challenge you to a duel! Shot glasses at midnight and the one that can survive the fifth of Irish Tequila will be declared the winner.......

Thanks BOK for the info.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6