Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Team Focus Project - MilkyWay@Home

Past Administrator

Re: Team Focus Project - MilkyWay@Home

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post

Here are your MilkyWay@Home Metrics & Milestones for 24 June 2011

Team Milk Production was 1st for daily, 3rd for the week and 4th for the month.

Top User: DrPop's Daughter.SETI.USA [BlackOps] - 2,363,653 <---- Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!

Mega Special Thanks & Congratulations to the following:

DrPop's Daughter.SETI.USA [BlackOps] who passed 30,000,000 in Project MilkyWay@Home! Team Rank: 26 - Project Rank: 552 of 101,270

Thank you for supporting the "Team Focus Project - MilkyWay@Home"

EOF
    Wow, what a run. +1 F$, thank you for so many years of dedication to this project and our team. We love you, man!
    Thank you everyone for helping Kat make that last post. She is in Alaska visiting her grandparents, and I told her what we were trying to do. She will be *very* excited when she finds out she made this list!

Cruncher Pete

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Wow, what a run. +1 F$, thank you for so many years of dedication to this project and our team. We love you, man!
    Thank you everyone for helping Kat make that last post. She is in Alaska visiting her grandparents, and I told her what we were trying to do. She will be *very* excited when she finds out she made this list!
    I am sorry that I did not help this time but I was not aware of this run, for I have helped her before as a Musketeer and would have done again. Apart from the fact that Kat is Dr Pop's Daughter, any friends of Dr Pop is a friend of mine...

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruncher Pete View Post
    I am sorry that I did not help this time but I was not aware of this run, for I have helped her before as a Musketeer and would have done again. Apart from the fact that Kat is Dr Pop's Daughter, any friends of Dr Pop is a friend of mine...
    No worries - we can't do everything all the time. And remember - it's a two way street...

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536