Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1323

Thread: Duke the menace

Gold Member

Re: Duke the menace

It may be time to do a "Part 2", unless you're trying to reach a 'milestone' of 10,000 posts in a thread.

--> Duke the ace of men
    6r39 7r199

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by trigggl View Post
    It may be time to do a "Part 2", unless you're trying to reach a 'milestone' of 10,000 posts in a thread.

--> Duke the ace of men
    Thank you trigggl.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Buckingham View Post
    Thank you trigggl.
    That's what you meant by "menace", right?
    6r39 7r199

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by trigggl View Post
    That's what you meant by "menace", right?

Silver Member

* * * "We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant."

― Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies
    Which is to say, of course, that tolerance is illusory. So-called tolerance is simply an inactive state--the dormancy or repressing of intolerance. Intolerance is the only condition that exists at all times, in all places, and in each person.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by myshortpencil View Post
    Which is to say, of course, that tolerance is illusory. So-called tolerance is simply an inactive state--the dormancy or repressing of intolerance. Intolerance is the only condition that exists at all times, in all places, and in each person.
    I almost never agree 100% on any quote but I think most clever men dont either, even when they write them.

Intolerance is a very strange and common thing, sometimes is just a small bit of ignorance other times a bit the animousity for a strange and (even) we dont known why.

This is a topic I started writting long ago but never finished, maybe I will need another life to understand it, maybe is very simple but I have not enough light to get into it.

Dont you ever forget myshortpencil, that we all are sometimes intolerantes to other human beings, you see we are never perfect as we wish.

But I keep wishing all days of my life and keep failling for less and less (I hope) , I really hope, I get there and damn so short is life for so much to learn.

Diamond Member

The best thing about SETIUSA family is in general we very unite, yes we are all very different, stand for different values and have different opinions, in conclusion we are a family because that is just like my family.

I know that a lot of people in this team care for each other and that is so good. The best thing one can feel is a true interest of other members about some friends health or problems, of course we all have our preferences, yes just like my family.

If I could I would make an Opera called "The Family", I know it would be a masterpiece and yes once more just like my family or my SETIUSA family.

It is very difficult to me when people just go or vanish and only let behind them a big silence because we always feel we could have done better.

I would like to have more time for the team and of course for my family either.

Someon Like Me

Diamond Member

"Our common future in Europe is not austerity, is the democracy, solidarity and cooperation."

"A Syriza government will respect Greece’s obligation, as a eurozone member, to maintain a balanced budget, and will commit to quantitative targets."

"Austerity is not part of the European treaties; democracy and the principle of popular sovereignty are."

Alexis Tsipras

Diamond Member

"Our common future in Europe is not austerity, is the democracy, solidarity and cooperation."

"A Syriza government will respect Greece’s obligation, as a eurozone member, to maintain a balanced budget, and will commit to quantitative targets."

"Austerity is not part of the European treaties; democracy and the principle of popular sovereignty are."

Alexis Tsipras
    "Precisamos de um novo pacto europeu se queremos superar esta crise", disse ele numa entrevista ao "Financial Times". "A crise não está só ligada à Grécia ou à Irlanda, ou Portugal. É uma crise estrutural da UE. Queremos pôr fim à austeridade e tentar negociar a nível europeu no seio de uma aliança de países periféricos", adianta. "Acho que é necessário romper com este quadro de Merkelismo e da hegemonia germânica.

"We need a new European pact if we want to overcome this crisis," he said in an interview with "Financial Times". "The crisis is linked to Greece or Ireland or Portugal. It is a structural crisis of the EU. We want to put an end to austerity and try to negotiate at European level within an alliance of peripheral countries," it said. "I think it's necessary to break with this Merkelismo above and the German hegemony."

I agree my friend Tsipras

Diamond Member

Member of the European Parliament Ana Gomes asked on Monday the opening of the process of the prosecution statement on the selling of two German submarines to the Portuguese State.

Corruption must be punished.

Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast