Page 115 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1323

Thread: Duke the menace

Diamond Member

Re: Duke the menace

Young woman was arrested after refusing to wash her husband's clothes.

The story of Dulce García Requena, 21, is shocking the world. According to the publication 'La Policiaca', the case happened in México. Edgar Perez, 26, claimed that when he got home, the woman had not washed his clothes and ended up arguing.

Outraged by the Dulce position, Edgar made complaint alleging that he had been insulted and threatened. Dulce was arrested, also according to the same publication, the girl ended up in jail for 12 hours for not having money to pay the bail.

Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Diamond Member

Cats images.

There can be only one ...

Diamond Member

A baby with one year old went blind after being operated at a tumor in the left eye. The medical team, however, and mistakenly operated on him the wrong eye. The incident took place in Mexico, in a medical facility in Obregon. The child, Jonathan Valdez Fernando Ayala, had a malignant tumor in her left eye and could not see.

The child underwent chemotherapy, but the doctor, Armando Cisneros, considered that this was not having any effect and decided that the eye had to be removed. However, a mistake led that the child ran out of the right eye, going blind.

The child's parents are suing the medical staff for negligence and want to be compensated.

The doctor however defended himself saying that withdrew the right eye because he also detected a tumor. Parents do not believe in this theory, since in this case, should have been both eyes removed, something that did not happen.

The Mirror reports that are being made analyzes to ascertain the veracity of such information.

The case has already been reported to the police and an internal investigation is now being carried out.

A Duke translation of this article http://www.msn.com/pt-pt/saude/medic...=mailsignoutmd

Diamond Member

OPA presents conceptual cliffside casa brutale on the aegean sea

Diamond Member

Gross government debt as a percentage of gross domestic product plotted through the fourth quarter of 2014.

Platinum Member

We certainly don't want to add the United States on those graphs... We'd need a totally different scale.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    We certainly don't want to add the United States on those graphs... We'd need a totally different scale.
    +1

We have so thoroughly screwed our kids, and their kids, and their kids. Maybe more. It is the largest theft in the history of the world by many orders of magnitude. We are a selfish, selfish generation, living far beyond our means.

The children in Greece are right to be pissed and justified say "no" to shouldering the debt their parents and grandparents created. But that doesn't make the debt go away. Loans must be paid.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Platinum Member

Not according to American law. Just file for bankruptcy and make most of your debt go away with almost no ramification... Sucks that so many people think it's that easy.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Not according to American law. Just file for bankruptcy and make most of your debt go away with almost no ramification... Sucks that so many people think it's that easy.
    Yeah, bankruptcy works for people. But for not nations, or states, and the people that fund them. Independent nations can just print more money, at the cost of currency devaluation. EU members cannot. Just like California cannot print its way out of our debt. Just like Greece. So we (and other states like Illinois and NY) will have to rely on the responsible states to bail us out of our State level debt. Just like Greece.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Platinum Member

I ain't bailing nobody out of nuttin'. My state has Billion dollar projects lined up one after the other through 2030 with these damned roads.

EDIT: And states can do like WI did. Just tell your creditors you'll be "deferring" those payments until after the next election...

Page 115 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast