The (almost) Death of a daughter

And so was the dream of whom saw his daughter lying in a coffin.

That did not mean he wanted to see her dead. Or meant? That dream just concealed a desire to hold her once. Maybe look at her and say, "I love you". But that is not so easy ...

And if it happened again? Because I never talked to her as I should? The praised? Embraced? Except in the New Year. This was the only time he looked at her and hugged her. Kinda fast, obligation. On the anniversary, just pretended it was a day like any other. It was easier.

It seems I had forgotten how painful it is and not able to express the feeling. Why is it so difficult? Should not it be easier? Love, love you, love each other. Ready. Without walls and pride. Some dare to say that parents are so unfeeling. They can tell others, one should not give much importance to small details. Parents do things like this.

Recalled the past and it was not possible to resume the choices. As it was only a dream, and more real than had been thought that should speak what you feel while you still can. She can still hear. Would at least make an effort ... an attempt ... however deep down I knew that everything would remain the same.

By Vanessa on 05/20/2013 at 9:00

http://malvadas.org/category/contos-...ontos-vanessa/