Page 53 of 133 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Duke the menace

Gold Member

Re: Duke the menace

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Buckingham View Post
    12th April 1957

A very important day to mankind, Ricardo Ferreira later known as The Crazy Duke arrived to earth but it was very small at that time and cried for no reason.

Man that was a tuft day to my mother.

Thank you Mom.

Very Crazy Duke getting older.
    Happy Belated Birthday!

Gold Member

I know, so sad that such a young child was killed. My own son is just 8 and it would be devastating.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by artemis8 View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    Quote Originally Posted by artemis8 View Post
    I know, so sad that such a young child was killed. My own son is just 8 and it would be devastating.
    Thanks artemis8, that was exactly my point of view, we are old men (and women), I am very sad a project of a man, a new world, was killed, random killed for nothing.

I am also very sorry, the weight and emotional point of view of the word Boston as suddenly changed, Boston of the independence, Boston of the tea party, Boston of a bombing without any sense except of terrorizing the people than can change the world and terrorized people don't think so well ... they only think about their own security.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Platinum Member

Duke: It's the norm that the crowd doesn't participate in the singing of the National Anthem. Interesting to hear how well they did with this...

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post

Duke: It's the norm that the crowd doesn't participate in the singing of the National Anthem. Interesting to hear how well they did with this...
    I was waiting to know if was an internal issue (as it seems) or international but terrorism is all the same and those emotional response are good as a proof of union and common values.

We should search for the appropriated answers out of our hearts. I am very proud of President Obama that with much courage talked about Justice in such an emotional moment.

But I couldn't help having tears in my eyes for this moment.

Thanks Mumps.

Diamond Member

No one has any idea of the source of this, to date. Internal, external, or motivation. Any news outlet that says they do is making it up, or repeating fabrications of others.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    No one has any idea of the source of this, to date. Internal, external, or motivation. Any news outlet that says they do is making it up, or repeating fabrications of others.
    We don't need to know much about it. History of mankind tell us that are the "ism" of the world in action. That could be (as examples) Christian-ism, Bud-ism, Islamism, Judaism, Nationalism, Racism or any other "ism" mankind could invented, when I ear one word that finishes in "ism"the sirens and bells start making noise in side of my head.

Guided for a wrong sense of duty and a wrong sense of love men kill children, women and other men, they are so committed to their cause (no matter what that cause is) that they must be very surprised to go to hell for killing other (innocent) people, this counts for everyone, Christians, Muslims, Buddhist. Jews, or any other religion, that counts for those that love their country or their skin color too much or in any other "reasons" they can think of.

No one wants to be so much loved at the point of being beaten or killed, not even God. The dimension of feelings mess with their essence. Donīt mistake yourselves for using the same word, we are talking about very different things, when we say that we have faith in our God to love him and when we have faith in our God to kill other people.

I talk to much, sorry.

There is a chance peace will come in your life ... according to plan ... according to man

Diamond Member

Peace is not the natural state of man. When we manage to capture it, it's only a matter of time before it slips through our fingers.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Diamond Member

I am proud of each of any of my credits. They are my private account of my gift for mankind and there could be a big and very round zero because I know what I do, the best I can.

I would be very ashamed of shitting for nothing, except for my proud. I am very glad my team have zero of them, I would like to talk to all of them to understand why, because I just can not imagine why.
    Didn't they teach you anything?

Past Administrator

12th April 1957

A very important day to mankind, Ricardo Ferreira later known as The Crazy Duke arrived to earth but it was very small at that time and cried for no reason.

Man that was a tuft day to my mother.

Thank you Mom.

Very Crazy Duke getting older.
    Oooops.... Sorry Duke, I totally missed this post

A very Happy Belated B-Day Duke

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 53 of 133 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast