Page 94 of 133 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Duke the menace

Diamond Member

Re: Duke the menace

The (almost) Death of a daughter

And so was the dream of whom saw his daughter lying in a coffin.

That did not mean he wanted to see her dead. Or meant? That dream just concealed a desire to hold her once. Maybe look at her and say, "I love you". But that is not so easy ...

And if it happened again? Because I never talked to her as I should? The praised? Embraced? Except in the New Year. This was the only time he looked at her and hugged her. Kinda fast, obligation. On the anniversary, just pretended it was a day like any other. It was easier.

It seems I had forgotten how painful it is and not able to express the feeling. Why is it so difficult? Should not it be easier? Love, love you, love each other. Ready. Without walls and pride. Some dare to say that parents are so unfeeling. They can tell others, one should not give much importance to small details. Parents do things like this.

Recalled the past and it was not possible to resume the choices. As it was only a dream, and more real than had been thought that should speak what you feel while you still can. She can still hear. Would at least make an effort ... an attempt ... however deep down I knew that everything would remain the same.

By Vanessa on 05/20/2013 at 9:00

http://malvadas.org/category/contos-...ontos-vanessa/
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Diamond Member

Myths are like a vertical dimension that towers over the horizontal dimension of human facts. The myths lead us to understand time and space for everyday sacred space and time. Because of this, the mythical languages​​, the reports always start with the phrase "at that time" or "in the beginning".

Diamond Member

How the sun sees you

Diamond Member

In the beginning we need to get out of home, to see if we can live without the stronger chains that we always felt almost like a prison, it is our first declaration of independence.

Later in our life we need to get back and find our way back home, winners or losers of the life we could live, we need the anchors, that one day we saw as chains, to be in the harbor for our last days before we are just a wreck and let the time for big dreams to others, younger than us.

There is a time for everything in life and those that understand that, don't complain about being a wreck or the boat in the harbor, for they know after the storm of youth comes the calm of old age, if we are lucky to get there.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Buckingham View Post
    In the beginning we need to get out of home, to see if we can live without the stronger chains that we always felt almost like a prison, it is our first declaration of independence.

Later in our life we need to get back and find our way back home, winners or losers of the life we could live, we need the anchors, that one day we saw as chains, to be in the harbor for our last days before we are just a wreck and let the time for big dreams to others, younger than us.

There is a time for everything in life and those that understand that, don't complain about being a wreck or the boat in the harbor, for they know after the storm of youth comes the calm of old age, if we are lucky to get there.
    And that, my friend, is the way of life! The young need to find their path but there needs to always be a safe place to return to!

If it's not broken, give me 5 more minutes!

Diamond Member

What is it like?
    Do you ever felt lost?
    What did you miss more?

Those are some of the questions, for the ones that were away for sometime.

And when the world give us a bit of silence, we secretly visit persons and places that only exist in a corner of our mind. It is our secret never spoken that we were for a time a different person.

And we dream about old lovers and old friends. We came back home but we are never the guy that went away some years ago.

... and we may miss him too ,,,

Diamond Member

The Basics of Image Optimization and SEO for Photographers

A nice article to be read for those that like photography.

http://photographyblogger.net/basics...photographers/

Diamond Member

Better to die in an enemies hands or by the disease that corrupts my body than to the slash of a lord. In the end I will say with all my soul, I die free as I lived, not as a slave of others ideas or afraid of mine.

Damn Crazy Duke

Does that make any sense?

Diamond Member

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche!

Diamond Member

Perfectly Clear 2.0 for Photoshop and Lightroom

is a nice article about the use of Photoshop and Lightroom.

http://photographyblogger.net/perfec...and-lightroom/

Page 94 of 133 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast