Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help i cant ge to the boxes

Past Admin

Re: Help i cant ge to the boxes

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    Got the 4 5970's this Afternoon, actually sold 1 of them yesterday for $440 Netted me $405 after shipping & AMAZON taking their cut so I made over $100 on the Card, probably will try to sell another 1 & just keep 2 for a total cost of $400 to me for the 2 Cards, cheap crunching ... lol
    Very nice!! Then you'll keep the other cards you have for sale? Fill those hungry pci-e sluts, err slots

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Very nice!! Then you'll keep the other cards you have for sale? Fill those hungry pci-e sluts, err slots
    No their still for Sale, their mostly just Spares anyway so I may as well try to clear them out during the Holidays. That's when people are looking for Used Cards & I make most of my Sales ...

Friend of SETI.USA

... Sold another one of the 5970's this morning for even a little more, was really torn whether to sell it or not but ended up selling it. Still have 2 already installed & will end up paying only $400 for the 2 of them, wish I would have ordered more now ...

Past Administrator

... Sold another one of the 5970's this morning for even a little more, was really torn whether to sell it or not but ended up selling it. Still have 2 already installed & will end up paying only $400 for the 2 of them, wish I would have ordered more now ...
    Wow. That is the smart way to subsidize this hobby. Big congrats.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Administrator

Nice! I may have to try to sell mine on Ebay or something and go a different route for the upgrade. We'll see if the egg gives any hassles or charges me to return it.

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Nice! I may have to try to sell mine on Ebay or something and go a different route for the upgrade. We'll see if the egg gives any hassles or charges me to return it.
    Why, whats wrong with it, 1 of mine is working like a charm but the other one is running way slower than the 1'st one, I have to go out & look at it & try a few things to see f I can get it to run like it should. Possibly put it in a different Box & see what happens ...

Silver Member

Update:

Finally flashed both 6950's and was successfull. They now have the same shader count as the 6970 WOOT... Still havent overclocked em yet gonna give them a little more time to burn in with the new shader's enabled and make sure its working correctly..

Past Administrator

Awesome! That means you got a smoking deal on two 6970s!

Diamond Member

Silver Member

Things are running smooth finally got my casing in today and its a beast can't wait to play with it but since the wcg challenge kicked off gonna wait till the end before putting it together... FOR THE TEAM

On the OC front figured it was time to push it a bit since were needing more cpu power so overclocked the I7 2600k to 4.3ghz without having to touch the voltage how cool is that. also kicked the ram up to 1600 with better timing hopefully that will help feed that beast more wu faster

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast