Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HD 5970 Clusterfrak

Philadelphia

Re: HD 5970 Clusterfrak

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    Me neither, probably will return the 1 & keep the one that run's good. Trying a few things first & if those don't work out I'll ship it out Wed or Thur ... The 6990 seems to be running okay so far, Times in the 14-15 Min Range with a few sub 14's ... So with the 2 I sold the 1 I'll keep will only cost me $100, can't kick about that ...
    Not at all, that's actually a great deal.

I keep looking on craigslist for 5870's but none posted, I must have caught them when the stars were aligned. For both the 1mg and 2mg I paid a total of 230.00.

If I do find some, I guess I'll have to build something for them, I don't currently have anything to put them in.

Friend of SETI.USA

Decided to just keep the extra 5970 & new 6990 for now, put them both up for sale on my Amazon Account & if they sell fine if not I'll use them till they possibly do. I can make money by selling the 5970 rather than return it & the 6990 was going to cost me too much to return with restocking fee & shipping fees so I think I can sell it & possibly break even on it anyway ...

Friend of SETI.USA

Sold another 5970, so the 5970 I have now was Free plus a little money in my pocket for the 3 I did sell, going to try & sell the 4'th one too I think, just not happy with the performance of them. That plus with the new ATI Cards coming out in a month or 2 I'd rather wait & see what their like. If it don't sell no big deal sinc it's Free anyway ...

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    Sold another 5970, so the 5970 I have now was Free plus a little money in my pocket for the 3 I did sell, going to try & sell the 4'th one too I think, just not happy with the performance of them. That plus with the new ATI Cards coming out in a month or 2 I'd rather wait & see what their like. If it don't sell no big deal sinc it's Free anyway ...
    Holly Toledo, that is just crazy.... So when you sell the last one its all profit.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    Holly Toledo, that is just crazy.... So when you sell the last one its all profit.
    Yup, I'll just look at the Profits from the 5970's as helping to pay for the 6990 I bought ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567