Well some of you know I bought 4 5970's recently sold 2 of them so no problem there unless they get returned. Another one is running the Moo Project @ 850 Core since the day I got it without a single problem. The last one is just a Clusterfrak as far as I Concerned, been trying to run it @ 800 Core with limited success, it's been down as much as it's been up. Woke up this morning & yesterday morning with the Box rebooted & the VCard running in VGA Mode. The card was still running the Wu's but taking upwards of 45 Min's to run them, just a few min's ago I found the Box froze up or at least no response from the mouse anyway. After rebooting the Box I found out the Card had been running the same Wu for almost 4 Hr's, not the first time I've seen that either.

If I back the Card off to 750-775 it will run okay, at least for awhile anyway, but I've never left it running at those speeds because it's a waste of electricity to run a 5970 at 750-775. The Wu's take about as long to run as a single 5870 running @ 900 will run them. Even running the Card @ 800 your losing but it's acceptable. Running @ 850 it's almost break even, 14 min's for the 5970 v 26 Min for the 5870 @ 900 Core. Going to try the Card in one more Box & if it's the same think I'll either return it or try to sell it ...