Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error's & Invalid Wu's ???

Friend of SETI.USA

Error's & Invalid Wu's ???

Anybody else noticing getting error's & or Invalid Wu's at the MOO Project, I'm showing 35-40 over the last 4-5 Day's. Their just not on 1 Box but scattered across the 4 Box's I have running MOO ...

Gold Member

Re: Error's & Invalid Wu's ???

I've had only 2 computing errors in the last 2 days. 2 is 2 too much though.

Philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    Anybody else noticing getting error's & or Invalid Wu's at the MOO Project, I'm showing 35-40 over the last 4-5 Day's. Their just not on 1 Box but scattered across the 4 Box's I have running MOO ...
    Yeah, there is a post going on over a Moo about it, not explanation at the moment, just others observing the same thing.

Past Admin

I had a couple. Are you running anything other gpu project on that box like MW? Sometimes the switching to and from projects would make moo a problem on my box. Just a thought.

Friend of SETI.USA

No just running MOO on those Box's, I backed all 4 Box's off a little & will see what happens ...

Philadelphia

No just running MOO on those Box's, I backed all 4 Box's off a little & will see what happens ...
    I did as well until I saw others were having the same issue, so I ramped it back up.

Friend of SETI.USA

It hasn't hurt me by backing of just a little & reseting the Voltage to just the stock Voltage. The Wu's are runing just as fast if not a little faster than before the backoff & Votage reset ...

Platinum Member

I've had a couple dozen since end of Nov. through first week of Dec.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Friend of SETI.USA

Just PM'ed Teemu about the Computation Error's everybody's getting at the Project, I've had close to 100 now over the last 5 Days including today. Progressively worse each day 4-5-17-26 & 35 already today so far. If it gets much worse may as well move to Colloatz with the ATI's ...

Past Admin

Just PM'ed Teemu about the Computation Error's everybody's getting at the Project, I've had close to 100 now over the last 5 Days including today. Progressively worse each day 4-5-17-26 & 35 already today so far. If it gets much worse may as well move to Colloatz with the ATI's ...

I'm upto 20 in the last 2 days. If nothing changes by tomorrow I'm over to Collatz or MW.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast