Thread: Sorry Guys...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Past Administrator

Sorry Guys...

Just want to let everyone know the updated status on the rigs in progress. I feel a little bummed out like I let the team down, but I won't have the X6 CPU by tomorrow's PG Challenge. That was my goal, but I just flat out ran out of money after buying the HAF 932. I know I could have gotten a smaller CPU for one of these rigs, but I'd really like to wait and get an X6. I am pretty close to it.
    Looking around my office back room for more stuff to sell!

So...I'll only have the quad, a dual, and my bro's dual for the the PG Challenge, hope it is enough. I do have all the other pieces for Kat's rig here, only missing a CPU now. Hopefully I'll be posting about getting it soon.

I did manage to get everything stuffed into the HAF case today after it came around noon, so I am back to running both 5870 and 5850 GPUs now. First time in the same case. Whoever said this thing was big...understatement of the year! This baby puts some server towers to shame. Love the casters on the bottom. Just crazy.
    Notice the second monitor I had to throw under the table because I don't have a dummy plug made up yet!
    Well, here's to a great PG Challenge tomorrow!
    Attached Images Attached Images