Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my first milestone for myself

Gold Member

my first milestone for myself

Before joining here my Highest World position ever was 9-6-2006. Now, it is today
    84036 at 2012-02-03 I'd imagine it will probably only go up (or rather future dates) from there. Whoever said this is addictive is pretty right on.

Administrator
    Congratulations! You officially have "the bug."

Silver Member

Re: my first milestone for myself

Congratulations !! Way to go !!
    Last edited by Fogle; 02-03-12 at 02:06 PM.

Past Admin

Congratulations!!!
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28īth December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Past Admin

The long climb up the leader board begins... Congrats. The milestones will start to pileup quickly..

Past Administrator

Hoorah! Now begins all the planning. Which wall to tear down to make room for the computer farm, when to double or triple electrical service, etc...

Welcome to the club.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    Hoorah! Now begins all the planning. Which wall to tear down to make room for the computer farm, when to double or triple electrical service, etc...

Welcome to the club.
    Actually we have several computers I could probably use, we have a couple servers/computers downstairs, plus hubby's main computer and my son's laptop computer. But I think I might have ease into that, since those computers don't really belong to 'me'. Hubby can be possessive. I don't see any home remodeling in my near future though hehe.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by artemis8 View Post
    Before joining here my Highest World position ever was 9-6-2006. Now, it is today
    84036 at 2012-02-03 I'd imagine it will probably only go up (or rather future dates) from there. Whoever said this is addictive is pretty right on.
    Waaaaaahhhhoooooooooooooo!!! Wonderful news. Thanks for sailing with the SETI.USA ship and let's make sure the voyage is grand!

Hmmm...so for the times we don't have a Team Challenge going, do you have any favorite projects yet, or are you going to go for Max Credits or maybe something else?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Waaaaaahhhhoooooooooooooo!!! Wonderful news. Thanks for sailing with the SETI.USA ship and let's make sure the voyage is grand!

Hmmm...so for the times we don't have a Team Challenge going, do you have any favorite projects yet, or are you going to go for Max Credits or maybe something else?
    I'll probably stick with what I did before, SETI and Rosetta. But since joining I like Collatz Conjecture for all the credits and I think WCG is a really good project for humanity and stuff so I guess those four. Math isn't that interesting to me, but I'll definitely do PG for the challenges. I like the more science or medicine type ones I think. Although a little bit of me is like...hmm I want a big ole signature thing like of the other people so I should do 1 wu from every project just to have a big signature

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by artemis8 View Post
    I'll probably stick with what I did before, SETI and Rosetta. But since joining I like Collatz Conjecture for all the credits and I think WCG is a really good project for humanity and stuff so I guess those four. Math isn't that interesting to me, but I'll definitely do PG for the challenges. I like the more science or medicine type ones I think. Although a little bit of me is like...hmm I want a big ole signature thing like of the other people so I should do 1 wu from every project just to have a big signature
    Yeap you are now infected.. Welcome to the collective Thats how it was for me only had a couple projects and very low points for years till this winter when i went all out and purchased new hardware and flew up the rankings. Those video cards make one heck of a dent on points and whats nice is i have the video cards doing the points crunching while the cpu do the projects i have more passion for. Very glad to have you aboard and wish you all the luck talking the hubby into participating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast