Thread: YoYo Which subproject gives the most credit?

Gold Member

YoYo Which subproject gives the most credit?

Anyone run yoyo recently. I don't recall ever determining which subproject gives the most credit, anyone know? I'm just going for milestones, so I'd like to get there quicker than slower.

Also, there is a subproject named 'evorobots' anyone know if there is a badge for this? I don't see one on the site.
    Last edited by spingadus; 02-15-12 at 10:59 PM.

Diamond Member

Re: YoYo Which subproject gives the most credit?

Quote Originally Posted by spingadus View Post
    Anyone run yoyo recently. I don't recall ever determining which subproject gives the most credit, anyone know? I'm just going for milestones, so I'd like to get there quicker than slower.
    Just PM yoyo, he's a good guy, straight talker. I am sure he will tell you.

However, if you are going off of milestones, then it doesn't matter which is faster. You have to crunch them all, to get them all.

Also, there is a subproject named 'evorobots' anyone know if there is a badge for this? I don't see one on the site.
    Just PM yoyo.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Advisor - Stateside Division

No there was never a badge for evorobots. It did not last very long at all. In fact I think I got the most score on it, but not enough for any badge level.

Gold Member

Tried pm'ing through the boinc site, didn't find the yoyo user. Signed up for the forum and it won't let me pm him since I"m new and have no forum activity. I guess i'll have to just post in the forum some time.

Gold Member

I'll do this the old fashioned way and run them all and see what credit I get. I'm going on a trip to Death Valley for the next 5 days, so I should be able to see when I get back.

Platinum Member

Go check out those moving rocks. Check out heavens_above.com. you can plug in where you'll be and it can tell you all the sky events for that week.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!