1. Now that SETI.USA logo is done, I'd like some inspiration for the Bash Bro.'s logo. Any fun idea is fair game. So far I've thought of a couple things like: SETI.USA astronaut with a baseball bat smashing a computer; SETI.USA astronaut and alien crossing baseball bats on the moon; a "SETI.USAville Slugger" smashing a computer, etc. I would really like your input on this, and also on the size we want it for our sigs.

2. I'm pretty sure my next topic is going to be controversial at best, so I'm forewarning you with that.
After much reflection, I feel that we owe one to Team Musketeers (TM) for the way they really pulled that last PG Challenge out for us. I know I am not alone in feeling this way. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but there were some names there crunching for us, that in months gone by, would not have cared to. That means something to me. I hope it means something to you. Our score would have been a lot closer to S.G.'s than Shanky's if we were on our own there. We really need to have one last GREAT show at PG in December. My proposal follows, and I'd like to open this up for FRIENDLY discussion. Naturally, all sides of the coin are welcome, but please try to keep it civil on all levels. Thanks.

Proposal:
Whereas: TM has joined the WCG Christmas race 2010 that runs from Dec. 1st to Dec. 24th, and SETI.USA has not.
Whereas: We, Team SETI.USA publicly acknowledge our gratitude for help received from TM in the past, as well as future help that TM has already proffered for the PG Winter Solstice Challenge, in order that we, SETI.USA may gain the 2010 Crown...

Let it therefore be known by these presents that a clan of SETI.USA members, so inclined, will make a show of force with what CPU power we can muster to assist our friends, TM, as a gift in the spirit of Christmas at WCG between the dates of Dec. 1st - Dec. 24th; with the understood exception of switching en masse to project PG on Dec. 18th - Dec. 21st. for the Winter Solstice Challenge.

In light of our team history, let it be understood that this exchange of CPU power is temporary; that no one involved in this gesture of goodwill is "switching" teams or involved in any other conspiratorial attempt against SETI.USA; and lastly, that GPU power for RAC purposes will stay completely with our Mother Team, SETI.USA during this time.
[END Proposal]

There was also an idea presented to me, that would prevent any disparaging events from happening after this, an idea that I rather like.
That is, we could all participate in an anonymous way. No one would ever know how much or how little any member gave to this cause. Not even our friends at TM will know who it was - they will just see a big pile of credits as a nice gift from us.

To do this, I have setup an account whereby our CPU power can be brought together as once voice for SETI.USA for this event.
The account name and password are posted in the Bash Bro.'s group forum, along with the email (Gmail) address and password it is linked to. Everything is out in the open on this account, but the computers are hidden for anonymity. It is setup on project WCG only, and is listed as a member of Team Musketeers.
If you are not a Bash Bro.'s member, and would like to help out, please consider joining, or PM me or another Bash Bro. for the anonymous account info.

I hope you consider attaching your computer(s) to this account beginning Dec. 1st. PLEASE remember to switch over to PG by Dec. 18th, 23:38 UTC for the Winter Solstice Challenge! We will need everyone there.