Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash Bro.'s Logo & Call to Help TM at WCG Christmas Race Dec. 1st - 24th

Platinum Member

Re: Bash Bro.'s Logo & Call to Help TM at WCG Christmas Race Dec. 1st - 24th

Log in. On the left side, there is a menu that says "my team". Click that, then click the quit team button. Then you'll get a "find a team" link on the left-hand menu right under "my team". Search "Musketeers" and only one team should come up. Click on the team (make sure Dr. Dan is the founder), and then join the team.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by thepossum1 View Post
    2nd EDIT: oh sheesh--went poking around over at WCG and now I remember how badly I hated their site---I am clueless how to navigate around over there---just how the heck do I join TM when the time comes???? Couldn't find them--ta da--DID find the forum post about the race lol and updated my profile time zone. Now I'm lost
    Yeah Possum,
    I feel your pain. Just leave it to a major corp. to completely FUBAR a Boinc Project user site.
    Anywho instructions for joining/changing a team on WCG

1) After logging in click the "My Grid" link at the top of the page, right of center.

2) On the "My Grid" page in the upper left hand column, click on the "My Team" link and the link will display two more links directly underneath it. They are "Find a Team" and "Create a New Team".

3) If you have never joined a team on WCG, clicking the "My Team" link will take you to the "Find a Team" page. There you can search for a team by name, description, type or country of origin. After you run the search, scroll through the results and click on the team you wish to join. On the team page click the "Join This Team" button in the center column of the page.

4) If you previously had joined a team on WCG, clicking the "My Team" link will take you to your WCG team page. To change teams, click on the "Quit This Team" button. Then click the "Find a Team" link in the left column of the page.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Platinum Member

This sounds like fun. Have to look around to see what I can throw at it.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Past Administrator

Alright, CB! Thanks for joining in. The more the merrier - just everyone keep their GPUs pointed right here, please!

It'll be the best Christmas present we can give those boys. Let's try to double their "usual" position in the Christmas Race!

Platinum Member

So, because of how the challenge is scored, the more TM can ramp up, the better for them. Basically, they compare return rate before the challenge, and during the challenge. The bigger the ramp-up, the better the score. So, none of us switch teams until the challenge starts... It's actually better to be a day late than a day early for this one.

nmgraywiz

Greetings Folks.. Been a part of Seti.usa for some time now.. although not very active in the forums... I was adding a new computer to my boinc assets, and since I hadn't tasked it with anything I've set it up specificity over the anonymous account.. I'm in.. <: -) have fun everyone..

L8

The Gray Wizard
    (aka: Matt)

Past Administrator

My Good Wizard, thank you for joining us! Sweet. Always a use for some good magic around!

Sounds great on the anonymous account - well, that will be at least 3 of us on it, and hopefully a lot more will jump on board.

Appreciate the help, and please feel free to get into posting here. Also, please consider joining us at PG on Dec. 18th. We just need one more good showing there to take #1 for the year, and it will take all the help we can get.
    Thanks!

Past Admin

Quote Originally Posted by nmgraywiz View Post
    Greetings Folks.. Been a part of Seti.usa for some time now.. although not very active in the forums... I was adding a new computer to my boinc assets, and since I hadn't tasked it with anything I've set it up specificity over the anonymous account.. I'm in.. <: -) have fun everyone..

L8

The Gray Wizard
    (aka: Matt)
    Thanks for your help and yes we also look forward to the PrimGrid challenge and hope you'll join us there. Welcome to the boards.

nmgraywiz

Well thanks for the welcome.. <: -) didn't expect a reply so quickly hehehe.. it's good to see an active group.. Yeah, I'll do my best to stay abreast of the direction you all are going and try to keep up.. <: -) I've got several computers crunchin, not really doing it for any awards or anything.. mostly just crunching on the projects that I'm interested in like Seti, Einstein etc.. but I'll be happy to join you all where ever I'm needed.. Look forward to crunchin along with you all as time goes on.. <: -)

L8

The Gray Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    My Good Wizard, thank you for joining us! Sweet. Always a use for some good magic around!

Sounds great on the anonymous account - well, that will be at least 3 of us on it, and hopefully a lot more will jump on board.

Appreciate the help, and please feel free to get into posting here. Also, please consider joining us at PG on Dec. 18th. We just need one more good showing there to take #1 for the year, and it will take all the help we can get.
    Thanks!

Past Administrator

Nice, glad you're climbing aboard the SETI.USA Rocket!

Alright y'all...rough draft of a "concept" for the Bash Bro's logo in my sig. Let me know what you think. I know the ball is huge in proportion, but I was trying to make it big enough so "BOINC" was legible on it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast