Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bash Bro.'s Logo & Call to Help TM at WCG Christmas Race Dec. 1st - 24th

KaoticEvil[SETI.USA]

Re: Bash Bro.'s Logo & Call to Help TM at WCG Christmas Race Dec. 1st - 24th

Because it's late, and I just got home from work, I don't really feel like looking up the specifics, I'll just say that I will get my scripts setup for my rigs to help out TM on the WCG challenge

Considering my hardware, probably won't do a whole lot of good, but I will crunch with ever flop i got available!

Gold Member

Every little bit counts!

Gold Member

For some reason I can't connect one of my boxes.
    Mon 22 Nov 2010 05:08:29 AM CST World Community Grid Scheduler request failed: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates
    It's on the same network as my other boxes and as far as I know, I have all the proper programs and files for curl and ssl.
    6r39 7r199

KaoticEvil[SETI.USA]

I can't connect any of my rigs using the anony account.. Just give an error and says "see messages for details". But the only message fropm WCG is "downloading config file"

thepossum1

Smooches and thanks to Maxwell & Fire$torm ok, I think I get it now

DrPop--love the anon acct. info, but if the guys are having trouble with it,hahahahahah well, you know Can't get too complicated or my brain will lock up lol VERY cool now that you mentioned Dr. Dan is Team Muskateer. Wondered where he was when I got back.

Welcome Gray Wizard!!!! Great to have you here on the boards oh, and don't mind having a little more firepower either

EDIT--woot--the WU's I've got d/l now are only saying 5 hours a piece!!!! I remember the last time I ran WCG it seemed like 24+ each. hahaha been quite awhile

Gold Member

Look what is going on here, sounds like you all are gearing up for a little raid on us. I have been reading about it on our site and it was sounding good over there so I thought I would see what was happening here. You all know we will appreciate all the help, but know also that TM for the most part will be pulling off to help out for your PG race. We want to see you win that race so we will be in for that.

Past Admin

Nice Avatar Shiva! If all goes well, TM will make a huge statement on WCG.

Silver Member

Lappy is warming up on the Annon account...will pull over the tower when the end of the month comes around now that I know it is going to be a steady cranker.
    It's not the love of a hero, that's why I fear it won't do
    Chad Kroeger

Past Admin

Remember guy and gals, don't start crunching WCG wu's till Dec. 1st. I believe this challenge is about how much you UP your production from your baseline. So whatever the rac is now let it stay low and on Dec. 1st we all pile on.

Past Administrator

Funny you just mentioned that! I just PMed Maxwell to see if he wanted to switch the anonymous account over to SETI.USA until the day of the race. Then that will maximize the RAMP UP effect that TM needs to win / place high.

It'll have to be someone else's call, though, because I'm leaving on a jet plane real soon...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast