Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Getting the PPSieve WUs to run on ATI cards

Re: Getting the PPSieve WUs to run on ATI cards

Not I, I stole somebody elses just to get my 5870 to work.

Past Admin

Apti App is the way to go. Thanks Bryan.
    Running wu's 1 at a time took my 18 mins to complete on my Duel ATI 5870's. Running 2 at a time took me 32 mins to complete 2 so running 2 at a time knocked 4 mins off my times. Not bad

I'm running the cards at 940 Clocks 550 mem. without boosting the voltage. I'm going to run this for the next bunch of wu's to check for errors. Temps are 70 & 62.
    Only program I could use to modify the clock and mem. was the Ray Adams program. CCC and Afterburner would not let me go above 900 clock or below 900 mem. What other program works to get around this problem?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Only program I could use to modify the clock and mem. was the Ray Adams program. CCC and Afterburner would not let me go above 900 clock or below 900 mem. What other program works to get around this problem?
    MSi AfterBurner is an excellent OC tool for ATI or Nvida. One quirk though ... to drop memory down to like 450 you have to start MSI AB, drop move the slider to the left, hit apply, and then exit MSI AB. Then restart MSI AB and repeat the above till you get it where you want it. Be sure you don't check the apply settings at MSI start up or you will never get there

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678