Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
I don't recall the 'front page' tab at all as I didn't use it? I haven't upgraded the Free-DC forums yet but I don't see a Front Page link there either (it's slightly different as I have VBAdvanced as the front though I'd like to get rid of that and use the CMS instead at some point). Perhaps 'Home' there is the same thing. Isn't the 'Articles' tab just renamed from Front Page perhaps? It's likely possible to rename it if so.
Correct. The "Home" link sent you to the Front page. Also going to www.setiusa.us did the same. This is where a good portion of users go to catch a glimpse of forum activity and team announcements. Also many just log in from there.

To me the Activity Stream is just a verbose version of the Recent Forum Posts widget on the front page. So is there a way to keep the stream if users want it but also retain the Front Page as the as the default "Landing" for www.setiusa.us?

A possible alternative would be to move the recent posts widget to the center column and increase the the number of posts it lists. I think I'll go have a look see.

F$