Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total BOINC Credits

Re: Total BOINC Credits

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    I will try to help some more once the Weather cools down, right now I just got out of the Hospital after a 9 day stay.
    Here comes the sun. WB Steve. Sorry to hear this, unfortunately I learned to know 'a little bit' of everything too, some more, some less. Anyway, crunching always is a good therapy. And my doctor recommends these fellas here. He said they make you smile more often when looking into a flat screen.

Gold Member

Had some thoughts, and trying not to start unnecessary new threads, I figured I'd visit this one.

Things have changed a bit since @Slicker started this thread 2 years ago. For a couple of months, we've been a top producing team--outputting more than even Sici since DiRT wasn't giving them numbers. Not sure how long that'll last since I know how much GPU power Sic has, but these are the facts as of today.

So, since this thread started:

1. what happened to Ripple Labs and their dramatic climb? They've really leveled off
    2. SG and L'AF--former powerhouses now just steady as they go.
    3. CNT is 9 days away from flipping PNT for 5th overall. (Outproducing L'AF and SG while they're at it)
    4. SUSA will be at #2 overall in about four months at our current rate vs. SG

Just some observations on a coffee break.

Gold Member

AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12