Past Admin

Re: Greeting from a member of Team China

Quote Originally Posted by xx318088 View Post
    well,post test

glad see you everyone,I come from Team China too
    Welcome to our boards.

Past Administrator

Hi xx318088! Nice to meet you and glad you are with Musketeers for the challenge. Thank you for the help.

Xuyongchen

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Yes, thank you. I've been so busy posting over there I forgot to link it here.

Stop by and check out their website above. Their software is very different than what we are used to over here.
    Yes, it's quite different However, I think you have already known most of the functions there. You learn fast
    Our forum may be upgraded recently. I'm not sure about the time. Lenove sponsored our forum 2 servers so equn who is the founder want to improve the forum. We don't know when it will be started, but we will let you know

Wow, this is just amazing. A big welcome to all members from Team China. And thank you so much for your help!

Xuyongchen

Thanks for all the replies.
    SETI.USA is a warm team. We really want to learn from you
    We will discuss more about the challenges that our teams may cooperate in the future. Anytime, if Team SETI.USA as well as Team Musketeers need help from Team China, just let us know
    Best wishes!

Past Administrator

This is truly amazing!

A BIG Thank You to all Team China for the help they are giving to Team Musketeers. You guys are the best.

And thank you Mike029 for a fantastic job on working to open up communications.

F$

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Xuyongchen

I just started the discussion in our forum about establishing a group whose purpose is to focus on the connections with other forums as well as teams. We do not have enough people to keep the connections with other teams. So, hope we can establish such a group and start its work in a week. Also, we will continue encourage our members to talk with friends of SETI.USA and Team Musketeers although some of them are still worry about their English even they learnt a lot in school Well, just give them a little time. Thank you

Nuadormrac

Hey, and welcome to our corner of the interwebs Anyhow, if we're going to plan some challenges together, it only makes sense to create accounts over on your forum also. So when something's organized, we can view it from out the horses mouth (so to speak) Figure of speech, in case you're wondering...

Anyhow, welcome and thanks again for the assist. Oh man, I think Moon was surprised; we weren't even expected to be competitive, let along take the lead on this one DiRT has sorta been the project they focus on most...

Xuyongchen

Dear friends in SETI.USA

Good news!

We have decided to establish a group which will focus on the communication with other teams. We are recruiting people in our forum now. This process is faster than I thought. Members of the group will tell you many things about our team. For example: the challenge schedule, our experience of running some projects so yes! Even you do not register our forum, you will know about the challenges in our forum. After that, if you are interested in that challenge, you can join our forum. (You don't need to register just in order to know some information ) Also, we can discuss here if we want to plan some challenges together.

Hope this is a good news
    Last edited by Xuyongchen; 09-27-12 at 10:36 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast