Thread: Please vote for our Distributed Ground Station Network @ the Audience Awards of ESNC!

-horn-

Please vote for our Distributed Ground Station Network @ the Audience Awards of ESNC!

Good News, Everyone!

You can now vote for our "Distributed Ground Station Network - a global system for tracking and communication with small satellites as an open service" at the Audience Award of the European Space Navigational Challenge, where our idea competes with other great ideas, what can be done with global navigational satellite systems like Galileo.
    We could need your vote there!

So go to galileo-masters.eu, login and search for DGSN and you will find us there. And please, leave a +1 vote there! We really appreciate it!

Andreas

-horn-

Re: Please vote for our Distributed Ground Station Network @ the Audience Awards of E

Hi again,

I forget to mention that I'm from www.AerospaceResearch.net/constellation and the DGSN project is one of the apps were working on. So perhaps this will be a new app for you to play with somewhen in the future.

best regards, Andreas

Platinum Member

Re: Please vote for our Distributed Ground Station Network @ the Audience Awards of E

Voted for.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

-horn-

hi everyond,

and THANK you for voting for us. your awesome, but we still need some more, so please don't stop voting!

Andreas

-horn-

Hi,

we received 199 votes and I'm thankful for your help. the first project has 383 votes and we still have 5 days left to beat them.

thanks,
    Andreas