Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: dual gpu crunching

GregK

Re: dual gpu crunching

i see 2 program folders with boinc in it program files and program data which one should i be working with?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by GregK View Post
    i see 2 program folders with boinc in it program files and program data which one should i be working with?
    program data

GregK

ok i did all that. box's unchecked downloaded copied and pasted. what am i missing do i have to have 2 monitors attached and oh ya i dont see an enable sli button anywhere is that somewhere?
    Last edited by GregK; 11-23-12 at 06:22 PM.

GregK

delete double post.

Silver Member

ok i did all that. box's unchecked downloaded copied and pasted. what am i missing do i have to have 2 monitors attached and oh ya i dont see an enable sli button anywhere is that somewhere?
    wow i was hoping it was just an extension problem... hmmm.. im not sure at this point i would have to see what your boinc event log is saying,... shutdown boinc and restart it.. then open up the boinc manager click on (advanced) and click on (even logs) click copy all and paste that stuff here and lets see what it says...

GregK

Quote Originally Posted by coronicus View Post
    wow i was hoping it was just an extension problem... hmmm.. im not sure at this point i would have to see what your boinc event log is saying,... shutdown boinc and restart it.. then open up the boinc manager click on (advanced) and click on (even logs) click copy all and paste that stuff here and lets see what it says...
    i hate to say this but that page wont let me copy anything i right click and nothing comes up to click. can i remote my computer for you to look at. ive never done that before either but i know somewhere i can enable it.

Administrator
    Hit "copy all" button at the bottom of the page, right side.

Diamond Member

Open the file with notepad and make all that you want and then save as .xml.

You are opening the file as a .xml and have no editor to that type of file so it is opening with Internet Explorer and you can not edit the Internet Explorer, isn't it GregK?
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Silver Member

i hate to say this but that page wont let me copy anything i right click and nothing comes up to click. can i remote my computer for you to look at. ive never done that before either but i know somewhere i can enable it.
    yeah ouch i forgot about the paste issue... See that sounds like something in windows settings isnt working corectly or your right mouse button is fubard. Ok lets try something dif since you have win 7 open the start menu and go to accessories and click on snipping tools. That is the app i used earlier to give you those pictures so you should be able to make a box of the area you want to take a snap shot of boincs logs and save that pic to your desktop. Then you should be able to upload the image using the (insert image) icon when you reply to this post.

as for not having the option to paste when you right click i have not a clue were to take you on that one.. maybe mouse settings in the control panel or maybe try another mouse if you have one.

Administrator
    The event log has its own copy and paste feature...the windows copy and paste via right clicking does not work. Open the event log and the copy for that page is at the bottom right. You can copy the whole log or selected portions. Then just paste it into a post.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast