Thread: SETI crunching

Diamond Member

SETI crunching

I have noticed that our daily output is slowly growing in SETI.

We are almost in 5M a day now, it is quite a stone. Congratulations mates, it is a hell of a job.

Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Gold Member

Re: SETI crunching

That thanks may fall on deaf ears....
    Does anyone who visits the message board actually crunch SETI? Every once in a while we see someone register who crunches on SETI by then they seem to never be heard from again.

Marco.......
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Does anyone who visits the message board actually crunch SETI? Every once in a while we see someone register who crunches on SETI by then they seem to never be heard from again.

Marco.......
    I understand what you are saying Marco.

The names of the SETI crunchers (usually) are not the names here in the forum but we shouldn't forget that for each user named in the forum there are much more that are as guests and maybe some of them are SETI crunchers.

I don't know either if that is true but at least I post a very well deserved congratulations for them to know that we care Marco.

I am thinking to do this post for long now and I don't think this action can cause anything bad, so I did it with my best intentions. I want them to know that we care and are with them, they may not come to the forum but they are crunching with the team, not posting is their right, I think. But I would like to see them in the forum also.

Ric
    Last edited by Duke of Buckingham; 11-21-12 at 09:55 PM.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post

Marco.......
    Polo! ...but just because I need some MMs.

SETI and SETI Beta are a complete PITA. Low bandwidth, more down-time than up-time.

Yet they get our BOINC developer's attention and resources, and dictate the "standard" for credits.

Grrrr....
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne