Thread: Getting no love...

Past Admin

Getting no love...

I were trying to get some WU´s for my CPU at PG....No matter which sub-project i choose I am not getting any love today...

I checked my prefs - and I am 100% that only CPU work is allowed (since my GPU is occupied on Collatz)

I think that the new Aqua WU´s stinks....1 task that uses my CPU to the fullest for a hour for avg credits....BAH...I like better to do what I like..
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28´th December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Gold Member

Re: Getting no love...

When I first saw the title for this thread, I feared that Beer had gotten his wife a dishwasher for christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerdrinker View Post
    I were trying to get some WU´s for my CPU at PG....No matter which sub-project i choose I am not getting any love today...

I checked my prefs - and I am 100% that only CPU work is allowed (since my GPU is occupied on Collatz)...
    Have you tried resetting the project debts? Your BOINC client might think it's done enough PG for a while and is trying to get work from another CPU project?

Add <zero_debts>1</zero_debts> under the options section of your cc_config.xml, restart BOINC and see if it starts asking for PG work.
    If you do not want BOINC to reset the project debts every time it starts change the 1 to a 0 after the first restart.

Past Admin

Well. Did the Detatch/attach trick....And that worked.....Crunching away on some small LLR´s rigth now.
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28´th December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    When I first saw the title for this thread, I feared that Beer had gotten his wife a dishwasher for christmas.
    I was thinking the same, but it looks like DrBob fixed him up. I might have got the wife a dishwasher, but no room in the kitchen for one. Looks like she's stuck with me.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!