Thread: WaaaaaaaaaaaaH !!!

Friend of SETI.USA

WaaaaaaaaaaaaH !!!

Well this is the Darkest Day of my Life, I've sunk to the bottom of the Barrel, My Reign of Terror has ended, Robert has overtaken me for the World #1 Spot: Whatever, Kudos to Robert he earned it, I'm having more fun now than I've ever had crunching BOINC so being #2 until the next guy catches me isn't so bad. It was time to pass the Torch & for me to sink into Oblivion ...

Last edited by STE\/E; 03-14-13 at 05:55 PM.

Administrator
    Congrats on your fall into hasbeeness.

Past Administrator

Re: WaaaaaaaaaaaaH !!!

Alright, that means you can have more fun crunching whatever you want now, right? Congrats on your extended reign as World #1 though - I think you held that slot longer than anyone since I've been crunching at least.

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Alright, that means you can have more fun crunching whatever you want now, right? Congrats on your extended reign as World #1 though - I think you held that slot longer than anyone since I've been crunching at least.
    Yes I believe I held it for the last 4-5 Years if not longer, not really sure about that though, I know I was the 1'st to 3 thru 10 Billion Credits & that's all I ever wanted anyway was to get to 10 Billion. 10 to 20 Years from now that Number of Credits will be Insignificant as people will be putting out 100+ Million a day I assume with the progression in technology & I'll just be a curious footnote in the History of BOINC ...

Gold Member

3 years from now, some guy in a slum in Mexico will be leading the world using an iPad cluster.
    6r39 7r199

Gold Member

Congrats on not having and ugly kid that everyone has to pretend isn't. I think the sad face is due to him not having his own GPU cruncher yet.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)