Thread: Locked in gravity trap.

curiosity

Locked in gravity trap.

I hope that public opinion will able to make shift in own conscious minds.
    It is opportunity to go back to our sad reality.
    I guess that new topic “Locked in gravity trap” would open new discussion.
    May be some my ideas is just my imagination.
    Hope that your opinion will correct it.
    I was watching a mini series “A we alone?”
    Few thoughts came to review this subject.
    Does pulsars are creation of advanced civilization?
    Does pulsar means “We are here and The Pulsar is our navigational outpost”?
    Reality is badly: All civilizations just unable to travel between planets located in different star systems.
    They encapsulated in gravity space traps where they were born, grow, and finally die.
    Then new civilization will reborn and will discover monuments such as pyramids from previous civilization and think about alien invasion was in past.
    Main source of information came with incoming light.
    Sunrise, sunshine are repeating.
    In beginning of civilizations it was fire on mountains, now by light in monitors.
    Only one way to communicate to others is light source: laser or big flashlight.
    “Better to see an object one time than hear about it ten times”.
    SETI, I think has to remove focus from radio to light communication.
    If light source discovered on surface of planet so here is developing civilization.
    If light source discovered on surface of moon so here is civilization as ours.
    I do not believe that aliens will come to us - not now - not in future.
    It is mean that NASA has to return to Moon to beam light to outsider civilizations “We are here”.
    By investing money to develop device generated powerful light beam give NASA additional opportunity that helps to save our civilization by shifting incoming asteroids and accelerating sailing exploration module.
    With divided by culture, traditions, and religions Earth civilization just encapsulated inside of our Solar system. So scenario for Earth population will be the same: wars, crimes, luck in resources, food, and water supply, overpopulation
    What Earth civilization able to do right now?
    To destroy meteorite or comet is headed to Earth? NO 100%-NO
    To colonize Mars? Not now.
    Make communication with others civilizations by sending messages? NO
    I guess that all existing civilization has in common. They are trapped in gravity traps.
    Luck in resources, cooperation, and communications will dictate them to born, grow, and die in same time space locations.
    We do not know if different civilizations use modulated radio waves.
    Most recognizable events for life is light especially that we shared commons blocks of genes.
    Putting a powerful laser on moon surface we can send non stop messages around our galaxy in auto mode, no people needed to make service. Putting optical receiver together with a laser helps to get feedback from other civilizations.
    What I expect just right now in space development – Nothing .
    What I wish to see in development is developing laser communication station and putting it on Moon surface.
    About way how we can communicate with other civilization still in question.
    Good idea to put two groups of scientists in two isolated boxes with one window to find an answer if two teams from different culture and languages
    able to establish meaningful communication with each other.
    So each of group can use flashlights to start understand each other.
    They will see only incoming light signals and start create common vocabulary.
    I do not believe that two groups finally will have correct interpretation of such
    communication. If test confirm that it correct (two groups were unable understand
    each other by sending receiving light signals) then it is only process of burning money given to SETI.
    It is so early to do it.
    Please, correct me where I am wrong.

Diamond Member

Re: Locked in gravity trap.

Very nice first post curiosity. Welcome to the forum.

Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by curiosity View Post
    Please, correct me where I am wrong.
    This is a sub forum for requesting members only access. You put the post in the wrong spot.

6r39 7r199

curiosity

Does anyone can explain how to place a picture from computer to reply?

curiosity

New paper just published in hefty boffinry mag Science:
    "That would be quite handy, as one of the rules of general relativity is that nothing can travel faster than light: which means that journeys between the stars must take years or centuries at minimum, and that humanity is probably imprisoned in the immediate vicinity of our home Sun
    a tiny pinprick of space on the vast canvas of the universe." By Lewis Page.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by curiosity View Post
    Does anyone can explain how to place a picture from computer to reply?
    Yes. Down below where you type in a response, there is a section called Additional Options. There is a bold type that says "Attachments" and that is how to add a picture, through that.

curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Yes. Down below where you type in a response, there is a section called Additional Options. There is a bold type that says "Attachments" and that is how to add a picture, through that.
    Could not find Attachment.
    See only posting permissions.
    Too complicated.
    Other forums have easy way to post pictures.
    Thank you.